Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
IMG_3527.jpeg
Got guava and it looks amazing with my wisteria wallet! Apple is replacing the wallet due to the sides peeling.

Reactions: shr631 and Brad7

DoctorCory

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2017
First time buying a Spigen Ultra Hybrid MagFit. Does anyone have an opinion on which color would look best on a Blue Titanium iPhone Pro? I'm thinking maybe Carbon Fiber or Graphite?
I was wondering the exact same thing. I am between grey and white for the blue titanium phone…

Curious to fear others thoughts on what would look best 👀👍

adam1080

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2012
Always would rock an apple leather case, sometimes naked and sometime a MagSafe pop socket.

The FineWoven look like pure 💩garbage. First HONEST reviews and tear apart confirm that they will look like utter trash in a week. They are clearly not worth $60 or are they as nice as the leather cases of old(despite those being not super durable, but they were nice enough).

Hey Apple... you know what biodegrades?? Leather... you know what may be recycled but will be there still looking like sh*t in 2000 years(just like it looks today)?? This FineWoven garbage you are peddling for $60.

This year I got a Clay silicon case for my 15 PM Natural Titanium that looks like it matches well in the pics. I normally hate silicon, but I will start with that and go from there. I will prolly pick up a new round magesafe pop socket and see how that works naked.

1694825757942-png.2264054

47North

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2022
Junoverse
I ordered a quadlock mag case, which is the same case I'm using now with an iPhone 13 Pro Max. It's a case you never take off, because it's actually a serious chore to get it off (and that is kind of the point). I wish I had found quadlock earlier in my days as I went though every kind of cheap to mid priced mount known to humanity to keep a phone on a mountain bike, and cracked a screen or two along the way.

This is basically set it and forget it.

Is it particually stylish? Probably not. Practical for cyclists? Yes.

I also have a Toro leather case for my 13 which I love and kind of want one for the 15 for going out and casual times, but as mentioned previously it is such a pain to get the quadlock off, I just leave it on all the time.

Reactions: Surf Monkey

Lex404

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US)
Cypress silicone. And maybe winter blue.

First time going away from leather, but can’t get the cat scratching post case… just can’t.

Reactions: skiltrip

Wizec

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2019
IMG_6718.jpeg

Reactions: shr631

mangoeruption

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2023
I’m the kind of guy that buys a bunch of cases until I find the one. So far I have bought 2 Andar leather cases in different colors (will return whichever one I like the least), used my Caudabe points to take advantage of a 30% off coupon before their rewards end and got the blue Sheath even with the exposed action button, and will wait for the Phone Rebel case to come out (supposedly in a few weeks). Might get a Pitaka Pro case as well, not sure.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I ordered a nomad rugged for my 15PM. Had my eye on one for my 14 for a while didn’t pull the trigger because i knew the 15 was close. Had been using a otter box commuter on my 14PM for the last year. Was a good case but no MagSafe.
The rugged leather or the other rugged?

iScone

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Hilarious every year watching people try to justify their purchases. Finewoven durability sucks, it’s not a subjective thing — if you want to buy something for $60 that essentially falls apart and will look like crap then that’s your choice.

Even more hilarious that some people are making claims about durability before the phones for these cases have even been shipped.

I haven't purchased a Finewoven case, because there are others I think look better. But I'm not going to completely write them off just because a few YouTubers are trying to get some views by having the strongest opinion. Can't you see that game for what it is?

Reactions: StaceyBink

UnjustifiedBot

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2008
USA
Even more hilarious that some people are making claims about durability before the phones for these cases have even been shipped.

I haven't purchased a Finewoven case, because there are others I think look better. But I'm not going to completely write them off just because a few YouTubers are trying to get some views by having the strongest opinion. Can't you see that game for what it is?
Mobile reviews eh shows how durable they are. He had them.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I bought an Andar Aspen jet black leather case. I found several good reviews for the iPhone 14 model and even one for the 15. They look nice. The direct result of no Apple leather case anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.