Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaron5566

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2012
I wanted to try the Andar Aspen leather case but it looks like the action button isn't covered. Anyone can confirm whether or not it is covered?

Reactions: StudioMacs

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
C’mon now, is there anything better than a Caudabe Sheath?

Yup, I feel the same. My ritual is the same every year when I get a new iPhone. Love the Caudabe Sheath. Has never failed me yet. I'm curious about the new Apple FineWoven cases, but the initial reviews I've seen are nothing short of terrible. I'll probably pick one up to try out, but just go back to my Sheath.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Can’t decide on the colour for my silicone case - it was easy when I had blue, but went natural titanium.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
I usually get the Apple Leather Case, but since there no more leather case and I tried out the Fine Wolven Case at the Apple Store today and did not like it, I am going to order the Nomand Rugged Case (Nomand x Peak Design) case once its back in stock.

caeruleum

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2023
Which phone case would you like to prepare for the upcoming new iPhone 15 series?

Which functions do you like most for the case, with magnet, bracket, wallet or wrist/shoulder lanyard?
Going for a clear case again because I got the green colour. I might just get one of those cases with the little pocket thing so that I can put my cards in it.

Yuuuki

macrumors regular
May 28, 2023
I got an Apple clear case today. I’ve been using them since Apple’s leather quality tanked a few years ago.
But it’s still slippery as hell right? I had one years ago from apple and as far as I know it’s still the same they just adjust size to the phone

mac_head

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2020
I went with the the Andar Aspen in Jet Black for my new iPhone 15 Pro Max in natural titanium. I think the contrast will look good .

Oblivion1337

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2018
UK
Full leather case with 4 aluminium buttons. Mujjo.
Search is end for now.

Bellroy also opted but exposed action button is unattractive. Just need simple aluminium for button covers.

Nozuka

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2012
Couple of good options in here. The ones i like seem to be around 20g though.

Will probably start out "naked". Going from Mini to Pro, it will already feel big and heavy without a case. No need to shock myself further 😅

Reactions: Surf Monkey

valinda

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
My wife and I will be going with the fine woven case for our Pro Max models. For my 13 year old's first phone (base 15) I'm looking for something more robust. Not as ridiculous as an otterbox, but something with some well padded corners and a raised frame around the camera. Any recommendations? Most cases I can find on Amazon are for the Pro series
There are some Otterbox that are thinner, with good protecton. Symmetry is one, and some thinner than symmetry if you haven’t bought one yet.

Greenmeenie

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2013
I usually get a case for my iPhone Pro… but I may go naked this year with the 15 Pro. That natural Titanium is not only purdy.... it’s strong 💪🏼. I will put on a screen protector tho. Glass is still glass.

* I will use a case if I go hiking, biking or do any physical outdoorsy activities 🚴🏼‍♂️ 🥾 ⛰️

Reactions: Surf Monkey

UnjustifiedBot

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2008
USA
I usually get a case for my iPhone Pro… but I may go naked this year with the 15 Pro. That natural Titanium is not only purdy.... it’s strong 💪🏼. I will put on a screen protector tho. Glass is still glass.

* I will use a case if I go hiking, biking or do any physical outdoorsy activities 🚴🏼‍♂️ 🥾 ⛰️
You will soon have regret. Titanium isn’t as strong as you’re hoping it is. Steel is actually stronger.

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2009
But it’s still slippery as hell right? I had one years ago from apple and as far as I know it’s still the same they just adjust size to the phone
No, it does have some tack. It’s not quite as much as the Apple leather cases, but I got used to it after a day or so and it doesn’t feel slippery to me now.

Reactions: Yuuuki
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.