Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ckorhonen

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2008
NYC
Also stuck in Louisville and a weather delay message popped up for the flight to Anchorage. Delayed until Monday. Very frustrating.

burtx

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
I checked and couldn't find a service disruption email from UPS nor FED-EX so the flight delay may be a local event in KY.

That's a bummer.
Check again. Mine updated and is coming today! It's because of my positive vibes thinking, "It's cool, there are much worse things than a delayed luxury item." ;):):cool:

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 3.18.38 PM.png

PS. I was out of my mind. :mad:

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
My stuff is all in town and going on a truck today. It's been great following along with you all!

Unfortunately the rest of this forum has become full of trolls again due to said product launch, so everyone enjoy the day and I'll see you for the next one! I'm not coming anywhere near here for at least 2 weeks. Too many Debbie Downers.

tengorazon

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2012
Somehow my lenses went from Louisville to now loaded on a truck for delivery without any flight info... I'll take it though lol

Reactions: DarkCole

laptech

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2013
Earth
I wonder who would be the very very first person to get their hands on their newly purchased VP. Will it be a person that had it delivered or will it be a person that does a local pickup?

Reactions: KPOM

xizdun

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
UPS got their act together. The stars have aligned. 🤞😦

AVP arrived at the local UPS facility at 7:35 AM before being loaded onto the delivery vehicle at 7:45 AM. Cutting it close much?

image.png

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Picked up at 8 a.m., did the demo (which I highly recommend), switched out to a size smaller light seal (some light leakage around the nose on the original), now back at home enjoying it. It's awesome!! Good luck to everyone waiting for theirs!
Question: Did they use your stuff for the demo or did they use something else?

Reactions: mry110
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.