Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Graham King

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
Oakland, CA
Delayed till Monday

IMG_1990.jpeg

Bryguy1005

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2024
Question: I ordered mine later in the day on Jan. 19 so mine was one of the ones who got pushed back to march. Now it’s saying Feb. 20 though. But I also ordered the case which said a delivery date of Feb. 2 though now has been pushed back to Feb. 5, and is still in processing (both is still in processing). Is is weird that they are both still in processing?

Last edited:

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
I got it. It’s incredible.

Leaps and bounds ahead of everything else.
FOV isn’t a problem.
Clarity is out of this world.
Pass through is very good but not perfect.
Speakers are great.
Eye and hand movements are magic.
Worth every penny.

Can’t wait for the rest of everyone to get theirs!!

tengorazon

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2012
Question: Did they use your stuff for the demo or did they use something else?
I used the demo model they had. Mine stayed sealed until they switched out the light seal. Really it should have been resealed after that but I told them not to bother.

Donstil-nl

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2008
Netherlands
Question: I ordered mine later in the day on Jan. 19 so mine was one of the ones who got pushed back to march. Now it’s saying Feb. 20 though. But I also ordered the case which said a delivery date of Feb. 2 though now has been pushed back to Feb. 5, and is still in processing (both is still in processing). Is is weird that they are both still in processing?
I'm also in the Feb 20 - Feb 27 batch, so still in processing. It might take a while before we see any movement; I estimate it could be around Feb 13th before there's any progress if they indeed deliver on Feb 20th.

But maybe we're lucky, and it moves up again; that has happened twice before with my order, shifting a whole week earlier.

Reactions: Bryguy1005

jigzaw

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2012
I'm happily surprised that my estimate went from 7 or 9 PM to much earlier, but it's weirding me out that the truck got really close to me and seems to be going further away on the map.

The estimate right now is 10:30-2:30 (it's currently 1:00). At one point a couple of hours ago the truck was on my block, but it's now moved to maybe a half mile or a mile away... is that normal?

quicksnap

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2024
I'm happily surprised that my estimate went from 7 or 9 PM to much earlier, but it's weirding me out that the truck got really close to me and seems to be going further away on the map.

The estimate right now is 10:30-2:30 (it's currently 1:00). At one point a couple of hours ago the truck was on my block, but it's now moved to maybe a half mile or a mile away... is that normal?
The agony of terrible UPS routing. It makes no sense. I’ll often have packages show up at the last possible moment of the day when the original estimate is 10-2. Only to have seen the truck at both ends of my block at different times and then go half a mile away to jump back and forth and all around. None of it makes sense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.