Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Cyberpunk 2077 - Big News Update! Not So Good News...CD Projekt Red Officially Responds!:

I guess I was wrong when I posted that 200k simultaneous is healthy - Having a million players then dropping a to 200k is a deep drop off.

Funny enough, I'm one of those players I put the game aside to play FO76, and I guess I lost critical mass. I tried playing the other day doing the side gig small man big mouth, but in doing this side quest I'm getting one shot. Perhaps I'm too low of a level but it stopped me in my tracks.

I do like the game, but it seems that if I put it down, its its hard to get ramped up . Even with the holiday event of Fallout 76 ending, I'm still having more fun there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to CP77, the video seems to communicate that CDPR will be issuing a major update to the game this summer, not bug fixes but updating the game mechanics or content. In all honesty, I've not followed the CP77 news that closely these past few weeks, so I'm unsure. Additionally, at the end of the YT, it mentions we may not see the big bug fix until March.

Like the recent failed game releases, I do see people referencing No Man's Sky and how that developer turned the game around (after much time, pain and money). So now any game that flops uses the mantra, of lets do a no man's sky on it. I know this was bantered about for Anthem, and yet where is that game? Its still being [re]developed and in all honesty I don't see that game seeing the light of day at this point.

CP77 like No Man's Sky are single player games (though the latter now may be co-op), and so unlike an online game that failed its possible to keep working on it and not have it die off like Anthem.
Interesting that romance options were cut from the game. I would think that any AAA RPG would include this. F4 set a standard, and really that has no depth as far as a relationship. What it amounts to are a couple lines of dialog, not a big load from a programming standpoint. On occasion your love interest will say endearing things, and if you ask, you’ll get a brief declaration. When you sleep you get the Lover’s Embrace perk and your companion might say something positive about that as they get out of bed. I’ve always been amused at how you cut off a conversation with your companion, “Never mind”. :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Interesting that romance options were cut from the game.
I got confused by what was said in that YT. I think there is some romance options, but the one mentioned is a female to female romance of a specific character (I think Judy) and if you have a male player, then you cannot romance Judy. I've not played the game so indepth to see any romance options at all, and I think that's something I'll not be focusing any time on.

Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I got confused by what was said in that YT. I think there is some romance options, but the one mentioned is a female to female romance of a specific character (I think Judy) and if you have a male player, then you cannot romance Judy. I've not played the game so indepth to see any romance options at all, and I think that's something I'll not be focusing any time on.
I started again with a newly designed character because the original was bugging me, so I’m still on Act 1. I do like pistol and sword action. :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I started again with a newly designed character because the original was bugging me, so I’m still on Act 1. I do like pistol and sword action. :)
I know the feeling, I did that while 1/2 through act 1. Even so, I over filled some attributes and if I play again, I would do it better. I'm not on my home computer but I think I'm level 12 or something? Nothing too high, I just got out of Act 1 and didn't start the beginning of Act 2. I got through the meaningless crap of being in my apartment, but I've been doing side quests. I tried the one mentioned above, small man, big mouth, but four or five hostiles, and getting killed by a single shot (at full health) means I'll not be going this quest for some time.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I know the feeling, I did that while 1/2 through act 1. Even so, I over filled some attributes and if I play again, I would do it better. I'm not on my home computer but I think I'm level 12 or something? Nothing too high, I just got out of Act 1 and didn't start the beginning of Act 2. I got through the meaningless crap of being in my apartment, but I've been doing side quests. I tried the one mentioned above, small man, big mouth, but four or five hostiles, and getting killed by a single shot (at full health) means I'll not be going this quest for some time.
It might mean, what I have been doing, is every side quest, GiG, and police action in a zone before proceeding on the main quest. In the first zone it is good to at least do up to the quest The Information where you get the brain dance video for The Heist, because if the associated XP and no one is trying to kill you there. :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
It might mean, what I have been doing, is every side quest, GiG,
That's kind of what I was doing, and this is a side quest. No big deal, I'll move on do other side jobs and/or poking around in the world

Queen6

macrumors G4
Cyberpunk 2077 - Big News Update! Not So Good News...CD Projekt Red Officially Responds!:

I guess I was wrong when I posted that 200k simultaneous is healthy - Having a million players then dropping a to 200k is a deep drop off.

Funny enough, I'm one of those players I put the game aside to play FO76, and I guess I lost critical mass. I tried playing the other day doing the side gig small man big mouth, but in doing this side quest I'm getting one shot. Perhaps I'm too low of a level but it stopped me in my tracks.

I do like the game, but it seems that if I put it down, its its hard to get ramped up . Even with the holiday event of Fallout 76 ending, I'm still having more fun there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to CP77, the video seems to communicate that CDPR will be issuing a major update to the game this summer, not bug fixes but updating the game mechanics or content. In all honesty, I've not followed the CP77 news that closely these past few weeks, so I'm unsure. Additionally, at the end of the YT, it mentions we may not see the big bug fix until March.

Like the recent failed game releases, I do see people referencing No Man's Sky and how that developer turned the game around (after much time, pain and money). So now any game that flops uses the mantra, of lets do a no man's sky on it. I know this was bantered about for Anthem, and yet where is that game? Its still being [re]developed and in all honesty I don't see that game seeing the light of day at this point.

CP77 like No Man's Sky are single player games (though the latter now may be co-op), and so unlike an online game that failed its possible to keep working on it and not have it die off like Anthem.
CDPR has to fix Cyberpunk 2077, they have no other option. Their model is to only produce one game and then work with it for a good number of years. If Cyberpunk 2077 fails so will CDPR, or at least significantly contract.

For a story driven game there's simply not enough content, the end game comes far too fast with limited replay value due the general linear nature of Cyberpunk 2077. The gameplay is not compelling enough in isolation for many to warrant an endless play loop akin to Witcher 3 and it's DLC's. As stated when I spoke with my daughter, her and the majority of her friends had put Cyberpunk 2077 down in a matter of days for the same reasons.

CDPR's problems are Cyberpunk 2077 is near unplayable on the base consoles, the next gen consoles remain in short supply, worse Cyberpunk 2077 being pulled by Sony. The game is playable on PC, however I rather feel that many PC gamers expected CDPR to deliver on the advertised content with far deeper gameplay not the cut down looter/shooter that was released. IMO the player userbase drop off will continue to decrease until it bottoms out to the hardcore fans as ever more casual players complete the game and realise it's current limitations. What can be said with some certainty is that CDPR will do something, as to what only they know at this point in time.

CDPR needs to act smartly and quickly if they want to maintain momentum, equally CDPR blew much of that with such a shabby release and burnt a lot of reputation in the process with the players and straight reviewers.

Similar I just do the odd mission here and there, however have returned to The Talos Principle, little time on Blade Runner (1997), the updated Observer System Redux and thinking on Deus EX Human Revolution & Mankind Divided, with the latter being the end of Cyberpunk 2077 until something is done by CDPR as my game drive is filling up.

As for small man big mouth don't wait, anticipate then go fast & hard. Leave yourself an out, don't get pinned down in the small yard area, they'll drop fast...:) Think was around level 30 if that helps.

Clarification; getting the gear is one thing and fairly easy, returning to speak with Kirk and dealing with the enemy in the small yard is the real issue, this where you need to act fast and decisive. Go hard & loud, don't wait or you'll be flatlined...

1610003954046.png

Source: Steam Charts

Q-6

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
It’s too bad none of the victims of crime I have saved have never have said as much as a thank you. I’m a vigilante hero. ? ;)

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I have quite a bit of stuff to add to post one, hopefully will get that done soon...

60EC0169-A2D0-4562-B7C4-912DBAAA7782.jpeg

I spent the $25k for the Projectile Launch System. Hard to believe this can fit in your forearm, but it is seems potent. You can hold the launch button for a stringer blast. However I think have killed myself using this a couple times when my target was too close to myself. I seem to remember a cyberware upgrade that makes you immune to explosions? Need to look for that.

Also I’ve researched this but have yet to find the answer... have noticed in a fight, I run out of projectiles. How do I reload it? Answer: It reloads itself over time (mystery ammo). :)

Of note, it is flesh colored and your arm looks normal until it pops out, but you can’t see it in first person. I believe there is a mod that makes your forearm look brown or bronze, to emphasis this is a basically a replacement part. But I like the stealth aspect of that. :)

After using it: This is not the ultimate weapon, but it can be helpful, however note it currently breaks the heart pump in you are relying on that to restore health during combat.

The Projectile Launch System is equipped to your cybernetics arms slot but requires the Smart Link upgrade as well to use. Be sure to find out more about how to use Smart Link so that you can best used this item.

Once you have the Smart Link upgrade, you can this cyberware to launch powerful explosive projectiles at enemies and apply various status effects to them. The projectiles will explode upon impact and deal serious damage.

Additionally, you can hold down the button to charge the shot and increase the damage, explosion radius, and chance to dismember the opponent.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Cleaned up and updated the Guide in Post 1, among other things added this Attributes basics:

Attributes and Perks Basics
* https://rankedboost.com/cyberpunk-2077/perks/
* Understanding the relationship of Attributes to Skills, to Skill Perks: see post 48.
* Complete skill perk list this thread.

This can feel overwhelming when you first look at it. It’s complicated enough to make sense to research and decide what kind of build you want in advance. Personally, I have chosen a pistol/blade build and will post more on this later.

* Select O to pull up your character screen, then click on “Character” on the top bar. This opens the Attributes page revealing the 5 main attributes.
* Hover curser over each main attribute, the sub categories will appear. Click on an attribute to open that attribute page. At the top of the page, you select the desired sub-category.
* Now a page of associated perks appears, some are red and selectable, some are blue and are not selectable because the attribute points for the associated attribute category is not high enough.
* Attributes are 5 main areas to improve your character: Body, Reflexes, Technical Ability, Cool, and Intelligence. Through in-game experience, attribute points become available and can be assigned to one of these areas.
* Attribute Sub-Categories- Each Attribute includes sub-categories. For example, Reflexes has 3 sub-categories, Assault (shotguns, machine guns), Handguns, and Blades.
* Assigning attribute points to the main categories, does 3 things upfront, they add buffs to the attribute category, they unlock higher level perk skills associated with the sub-categories, and they represent a cap to which those perk skills can be trained to.
* Sub-categories only level by using them. Therefore if you have Reflexes with 10 Attribute points, the sub categories may have lower numbers. For example if you are not using handguns, then the handgun sub-category will not level.
* Note: Assigning attribute points to a attribute category provides buffs before any associated perk points are assigned to associated perk skills.
* Note: in addition to the attribute points gained through xp, perk points are also gained, and these perk points can be used to assign a point to any perk in any category that is already unlocked by virtue of the Attribute level.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Ok, here it is, I'm being purposely obtuse so much of the details of the game is left out. Its on the Heist mission which is the final mission on act 1. Below is a bit more info to get it, behind the spoiler tags

The default action is to run out the back patio doors as directed by t-bug. Instead you want to go up the stairs to another glass door, which leads to the roof. There's two combatants (there's a gun in the apartment by the bed) and after you dispose of them, inside the waiting car is the katana - please note its a bit hard to see and get but its right there. I had a bug in the game and the katana wasn't showing up, I had to quit the game and reload the save game.
I forgot, passed it up, then had to decide if I wanted to repeat all of the game since Act 2 began, or use one of the methods described to get back into a certain location. A pain in the ass but better than spending more time than that to recover a bunch of ground. Least I got the sword. :)

I decided to use the placing a car method to glitching through the wall, because using the sword to chop your way up the side of the building did not work. The whole thing took me about 3 hours to do, that's because the first part was hard to accomplish, and then I died a bunch trying to get off the building. The first video has a better overall description, but the second one leads you through the building more throughouly.
* https://www.ibtimes.com/cyberpunk-2077-weapon-guide-where-find-best-katana-3107336

Unless you want to do a lot of retracing at the end, it requires a special combo jump to live...that only took me about 15 tries. :confused:

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
30Jan21 Play Notes Spoilers eventually to be added to post 1.

• Tip: No real need to wast money on a car cause (unless you really want one), at the end of Act 1, you get a free very nice motorcycle which is frankly easier to get around town in.
  • Bug Heads up: There is currently a glitch if you equip the Projectile Launch System, it is basically stuck in that slot and you can no longer use another assessors like the Heart Pump.
  • Charged Jump or Double Jump- https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/105...einforced-tendons-cyberware-upgrades-compared.The double jump is better when used during combat than the charged jump is.
  • Gig: The Fifth Column: Here is a case where an online guide is completely wrong: https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Fifth_Column. It says to kill all opponents in the restaurant. Simply wrong. If you walk up to the guy guarding the front steps, he will invite you upstairs for a drink and then leave you there. It's not that hard to sneak into the back office to steal data from a computer.
  • Gig: Space Oddity and the money Making glitch as posted in the Guide (Post 1): This still works as of patch 1.1, but the author says it requires 9 Tech. My experience is that it required 6 Intel. I scooped up $500k not because I needed it, making enough money as it, but I may use it to buy a snazzy car, that I could not otherwise justify. That said, I am very dissatisfied with the car handling in this game. The motorcycle is better.
    Cheat Summary: If you take this $4k painting and sell it to vending machine. Then back out and comeback into the vending machine, it will be for sale for $5. Buy it immediately sell it back, and it will once again sell for $4k. The key here is you have to back out and come back into the vendor machine for the price to change from $4k to $5 so you buy it for $5, and sell it back for $4k. The vending machine will run out of money...no problem. Turn the time back 24 hours and do it again, and again and again. Important Note: If you plan on using this scam multiple times, always stop when the map is in your inventory and the vending machine tells you it's out of money. If you leave the map in the machine, it will be gone if you mess with time at that point. The map can't be in the machine when you run time backwards 24 hrs, or it won't be there.

Last edited:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Tip: No real need to wast money on a car cause (unless you really want one), at the end of Act 1, you get a free very nice motorcycle which is frankly easier to get around town in.
I generally just car jack :)

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Play Tips 2
  • How to level Athletics? https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/cyberpunk-2077-how-to-level-athletics/ These include the aforementioned punching but also dashing, sliding, climbing, and jumping. I discovered in many cases if you close rapidly on an opponent, you can just beat them to unconsciousness, even when they are armed, and this can apply to bots. but this raises you "street brawler" quality, not athletics as much or so it appears to me, which is strange if you ask me. So it's punching, dashing, sliding, climbing, and jumping....
  • More on Cars- I just bought a Aerondight "Guinevere" for $225k. I would have never done this if it had been money I had legitimately earned in game. This car looks slick, but it is big and handles like crap, like all of the cars. Actually my little in-game $13k junker drives better for controllability.
  • And another free Vehicle in game comes via a quest- The Turbo-R V-Tech a great looking car...
  • Observation: It's stupid how virtually everyone on the street panics and runs, if you almost hit someone with your vehicle.
My gifted motorcycle is 100x better for city driving, and if this was a real car of mine, I'd never take it to the badlands. I get one of those desert cars, which look slick too but... my motorcycle is still better all around, except when it's raining, but I don't feel wet. ;)

33A1AF06-7FA2-4713-AF40-F539C48C3687.jpeg

I generally just car jack :)
But then you don’t get to keep it. Now if you could hijack it and stick it in your garage, that might be different. :) See above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen6 and maflynn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Anyone noticing a bug with the Projectile Launch System and Heart Pump? It looks like when you install the PLS, but then disconnect it from quick select in favor the Heart Pump quick select, the PLS still fires when you select the Middle Mouse button?

Another thing about the PLS, I've been using the Ballistic Coprocessor in my hand because it increased bullet ricochets with power weapons, and with this installed (not the smart link) I've been using the PLS without issue. But I read online if you have the smart link installed, the PLS will target perps. I just did a fight with the newly installed smart link in my hand, and I really don't see anything different happening with the PLS. What should I look for? Now that I've upgraded the PS to Legendary not sure what that does for me either. ?

Clothing- Clothing mods be quite expensive for something that can’t be removed and transferred like attachments. A legendary Coolit Mod that makes you impervious to fire, found at a clothing store cost $123k. I’m trying to remember the last time I got burned. And the issue is deciding to spend the money on a piece of clothing that is anything less than top tier, which I have yet to identify. Need to research this.

I’ve been relying on just finding good armor in the world, but will admit my appearance at time leaves a bit to be desired, like when I was wearing something that looks like a public safety vest and a head scarf which is not my thing, but at the time had the best head piece specs. ?

This might be a reason to craft, although I’m not certain how much control you have over that.

• Can clothing mods be crafted? I’ll assume no.
  • When crafting a legendary item, can you control the specs or is just adding a legendary quality and whatever that gives the item, but not necessary raise the base specs?

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
BTW, I went to a lot of trouble to go back to hotel in The Heist and retrieve the Satori Katana that I missed during the quest. It is 111 damage, 5 attacks per second, really? But its big stat is 501% Crit Damage. However I came across another epic Katana that has 342 damage, 4.2 attacks per second for a whopping 1426.8 DPS, but only 10% Crit Damage.

First of all, how do they figure 4 or 5 attacks per second? I don't see myself swinging that fast. And secondly the Epic Katana's Crit Damage is nothing compared to the Satori, yet it's pretty damned lethal in any fight I've used it.
Thoughts? ?

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Added a vehicle section to post 1:
Vehicles
https://www.gamesatlas.com/cyberpunk-2077/vehicles/
• A serious issue with Cyberpunk2077 is that they don't allow you to test drive a vehicle before buying it. You may get an opportunity to drive one that you come across in Night City, but this is no way to sink $55-220k into a vehicle. However there are ways around this. First of all via a Saved Game. If you don't like it, just roll back to the last pre-purchase Save. Option 2 is to use the unlimited money cheat listed in this guide so you can collect cars at will and not worry about your funds.
• However, you don't have to sink a lot of money into vehicles if you don't want to. There are nice free vehicles in-game given to you. And until you own a vehicle, use the fast travel, or the free standard car at your disposal (pull up using the V key). And there are tons of motorcycles and cars sitting around Night City which you can just take. Hell, you can yank people out of their cars and take the vehicle if that appeals to you.
• Don't expect a great racing simulation out of this game. Vehicle handling is merely adequate and damage modeling is hardly there.
• Motorcycles are the absolute best handling vehicle in both the city and in the badlands and you get one of those free following the main quest at the end of The Heist.

• Free Vehicles I'm aware of shown in green. Not a complete vehicle list.
• Mizutani Shion Coyote $115k Playing with keyboard and mouse, most cars feel very squirrelly in handling. I could just be me, but so far, I've discovered this vehicle is the best handling car I have yet to drive and according to it's description it sits at the top of horsepower available, but there are other cars that match it.
This car feels fairly stable and is not as quick to loose steering effectiveness getting into skids and maybe I'm getting better at driving. And it is comfortable in both the city and the badlands. I jump back and forth between vehicles just to re-evaluate them.

MizutaniShionCoyote.png
Mizutani Shion Coyote
• Galena G240- in my building $13k piece of junk.
Quartz EC-L R275- $29k, have not yet seen it, but I assume anything less than $50k is just barebones transportation.
Thorton Colby C240T- stationwagon $29k
Shion MZ2- $75k
Aerondight Guinevere $220k- Ok this is just status, nothing more.
Type -66 Avenger- $55k Mustang fastback look a like, so so handling.

AVENGER.jpg
Mizutani Shion Targa- Convertible, the only convertible? But not for sale.
Thorton Colby $49k- Little Mule. Decent desert vehicle but the Mizutani Shion Coyote is better and faster at twice the price.
Jackie’s Arch- Motorcycle. Pretty sweet and it’s free though following the main quest. The only motorcycle you'll ever need and it handles better than any car or truck. Perfect for zipping through the busy streets of Night City.

894-1610477525-2093247894-2.png
Apollo Scorpion- Motorcycle. At the end of Life During Wartime quest. You just ride it and it becomes yours. One of those it's got character, but I think it's ugly.
Rayfield Caliburn $150k. Nice looking vehicle, you can buy a white one and it's fast. After the Ghost Town Quest get one for free. I'll leave it up to you to compare handling with the Coyote. https://www.shacknews.com/article/121959/where-to-find-the-rayfield-caliburn-cyberpunk-2077 Stumbled across this in a cave in a blue shipping container. It’s a $150k car for free, but not as pretty as the white one I bought. The link tells you how to get it. Of note, I just happened to come across it.
Mackinaw Beast- A gift truck, ehh. Gloria the bartender from Afterlife gives it to you by following her quest, acting as her driver doing local street racing.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Holy crap, I checked my inventory today and I have 15k common item components, 8.5k uncommon, 1100 rare, 2100 rare upgrade, 191 epic, 463 epic upgrades, 48 legendary, and 25 legendary upgrade components. I've acquired this by breaking down most weapons and clothing. Lately I've been saving the expensive armor I don't want to sell. I wonder how much this is worth at the vendors? Stay tuned... :)

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Cyberpunk 2077 Endings
If you are willing to take what the game hands out, that's great! ? But know there is a Secret Ending, which may not be all that great, but there is a good chance you'll miss it, won't even be aware of it, during the main quest, near the end.

Anyway, if you care about the ending and/or want to know the possible endings of this game in advance, remember endings are designed by developers, there is no real free will to shape exactly what you want, without knowledge to make the best choice in advance. ;) Now before the point of no return quest, Nocturne Op55N1, you are warned in game, that this is a point of no return, except you can make a manual save and try out different endings, but some of those endings only happen if you've completed certain side quest chains. I'll also mention that www.powrpyx.com has an outstanding series of CP77 quest walk throughs, if and when you feel the need to use them.

Anyway you may find this to be a must read:
https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-endings-guide-all-endings/

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Huntn's Cyberpunk 2077 Blade/Pistol Build Jan/Feb2021- This is a Blade/Pistol/Stealth/Cool Build with more focus on Blades which I used in my first play through of Cyberpunk 2077 playing at Normal Difficulty. Katanas are incredibly powerful, enemies will melt before you and blades don’t need bullets.

You will be overpowered at Normal Difficulty. If this is too easy, increase the difficulty to Hard. (In game, pause, select Settings and you'll see settings for game difficulty and two aim-assist settings, turn those off and go to hard. What you'll find at higher difficulty is that enemies are harder to kill and their weapons will take a bigger bite out of you.

Why have a pistol in a blade build?
There are situations where a silenced ranged weapon is great for maintaining stealth and picking off people one at a time. And once you add the Wild West Perk (Reflexes: Handgun) and Steady Hand (Reflexes: Handgun), you now have the equivalent of a sniper rifle, except maybe for the scope. They do have scopes, but possibly not as powerful as a sniper scope. However there are not that many tactical opportunities where a sniper rifle is needed and you can still keep a sniper rifle in your inventory and effectively use it without perking them out.

In my build I focused on buffs, critical hit increase, stamina increases, lots of Cool both Stealth and Cold Blood. My dedication to critical hit stats that was the primary buff I chose in hand guns and clothing, and head shot multipliyers. I would choose a pistol with a high head shot multiplier, over regular damage.

Don't skip over the Cyberware build at the end.

Attribute Summary, including perks in each category

• Body Attribute: Level 16, 7 Total Perks (11 perk points) , Athletics: 7 perks (11 perk points)
  • Reflexes Attribute Level19, 24 Total Perks (43 perk points) perks, HGuns 10 Perks (16 perk points), Blade 14 perks (27 perk points).
  • Tech Attribute Level 5, 3 Total perks, Engineering 3 perk points. (Not really needed, because unless you are dedicating yourself to crafting/engineering, at Level 5, you'll run into situations where your skills are capped.
  • Cool Attribute Level 20 , 29 Total Perks, Stealth 15, Cold Blood 14
  • Intel Attribute Level 10, 2 Total Perks, Breach1, QHack 1. (Not really needed, because unless you dedicate yourself to hacking, at Level 10, you'll run into situations where your skills are capped. However Intel Level 6 allowed me to do the Space Oddity Quest with the expensive artwork you can sell over and over.
Here is the perk list, this is the entire list of perks, but the only ones included in my build are in bold print.
Body
Actually, I only included Athletics. There is one or two other Body Perk categories, but I did not use them.
Each level of Body starting from level 3 gives:
- 5 Health (Yes- +65 health total)
- 3 Stamina (Yes- +39 stamina total)
- Inc Damage with first and Gorilla Arms by 3. (No)
- Inc Melee Weapon damage by 1.5% (Yes- total 19.5% increase)
- Dec Movement penalty by 6% while grapling an enemy or wielding an HMG or Defender.
- Inc movement while grappling an enemy and enemy grapple duration by 5 seconds.
Athletics: 7 perks (11 perk pts)

• Body: Athletics: 4 Pack Mule 1/1 1/1 (L4 Body): Carry +60.
• Body: Athletics: 4 Regeneration 0/1 (L4 Body): Health Regen during combat.
• Body: Athletics: 5 True Grit 3/3(L5 Body): Stamina +10,20,30 %
• Body: Athletics: 5 Invincible 0/3 (L5 Body): Max Health +10,20,30%.
Note: Body: Athletics: 7 Epimorphosis 1/3 (L7 Body): Health regenerates +70% of max health outside of combat. This can be skipped because you can pick up lots of free food to heal yourself outside of combat.
• Body: Athletics: 7 Soft on Your Feet 0/3 (L7 Body): Reduces fall -DAM by 5,10,15%.
• Body: Athletics: 9 Gladiator 0/2 (L9 Body): -20,40% STAM blocking melee attacks.
• Body: Athletics: 9 Steel and Chrome 2/2 (L9 Body): Melee +DAM 10,20%.
• Body: Athletics: 11 Divided Attention 0/1 (L11 Body): Allows you to reload weapons while sprinting, sliding and vaulting.
• Body: Athletics: 11 Like a Butterfly 1/1: (L11 Body) Dodging does not drain stamina.
• Body: Athletics: 11 Multitasker 0/1 (L11 Body): Allows you to shoot while sprinting, sliding and vaulting.
• Body: Athletics: 12 Cardio Cure 0/1 (L12 Body): +25% Health Regen faster as you move.
• Body: Athletics: 12 Stronger Together 0/1 (L12 Body): Increases damage you deal while carrying a body.
• Body: Athletics: 12 Transporter 0/1 (L12 Body): Allows you to shoot with Pistols and Revolvers or sprint while carrying a body.
• Body: Athletics: 14 Marathoner 1/1 (L14 Body): Sprint No STAM drain.
• Body: Athletics: 14 Human Shield 0/1 (L14 Body): Increases Armor by 20% when grappling an enemy.
• Body: Athletics: 16 Dog of War 0/2 (L16 Body): +15,30% Health Regen during combat.
• Body: Athletics: 16 Wolverine 2/2 (L16 Body): +50% Health Regen during combat.
• Body: Athletics: 18 Steel Shell 0/1 (L18 Body): +10% Armor.
• Body: Athletics: 20 Indestructible 0/1 (L20 Body): -10% incoming DAM.
• Body: Athletics: 20 The Rock 0/1 (L20 Body): Enemies cannot knock you down.
• Body: Athletics: 20 Hard ************ 0+ (L20 Body): When entering combat, Armor and Resistances increase by 10% for 10 seconds.

Reflexes
- Each level +1% Passive Evasion from enemy attack.
- Inc Crit chance +1%
- Inc damage by Mantis blades by 3.
Blades: 14 perks (27 perk pts)
Hand guns: 10 perks (16 perk pts)= total 43 pts

• Reflexes: Blades: 6 Crimson Dance 2/2 (L6 Ref): Combos w/Blades have a +15,30% chance apply Bleed.
• 2Reflexes: Blades: 6 Flight of the Sparrow 2/2 2/2 (L6 Ref): -Stamina cost of Blades by 30%.
• Reflexes: Blades: 6 Offensive Defense 2/2 (L6 Ref): Defensive Attacks Blades +200, 400% DAM.
• Reflexes: Blades: 6 Roaring Waters 3/3 (L6 Ref): Strong Attacks Blades deal +DAM 30%.
• 1Reflexes: Blades: 6 Sting like a Bee 3/3 (L6 Ref): +10% Attack Speed with Blade.
• Reflexes: Blades: 6 Slow and Steady 2/2 (L6 Ref): +15%, 30% Armor while moving.
• Reflexes: Blades: 8 Shifting Sands 3/3 (L8 Ref): Dodge recover+15% Stamina.
• Reflexes: Blades: 8 Stuck Pig 1/3 (L8 Ref): Increases Bleeding duration by 3 seconds.
• Reflexes: Blades: 10 Blessed Blade 1/1 (L10 Ref): +20% Critical Chance with Blade.
• Reflexes: Blades: 10 Unbroken Spirit 1/1 (L10 Ref): +25% Health and Stamina with successful Blade counter attack.
• Reflexes: Blades:12 Bloodlust 1/2 (L12 Ref): +7% Health when applying Bleed to an enemy (Blade) or hitting an enemy affected by Bleeding.
• Reflexes: Blades: 12 Float like a Butterfly 2/2 (L12 Ref): +25%, 50% Dam @5sec when dodging with Blade.
• Reflexes: Blades: 15 Fiery Blast 0/3 (L15 Ref): +1% DAM for every 1% of Health the enemy is missing with Blade.
• Reflexes: Blades: 15 Judge, Jury and Executioner 3/3 (L15 Ref): +50% DAM with Blades against enemies with max Health.
• Reflexes: Blades:18 Crimson Tide 0/1(L18 Ref): Bleeding applied with Blades can stack 3 times.
• Reflexes: Blades: 18 Deathbolt 1/1 (L18 Ref): While wielding a Blade, defeating an enemy restores 20% Health and increases movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds.
Note: Get this one, drop one of the lesser perks: Reflexes: Blades: 20 Dragon Strike 0+ (L20 Ref): Increases Critical Damage with Blades by 25%.
• ------------------------------------
• 1Reflexes: Handguns: 6 High Noon 3/3 (L6 Ref): Crit+4,8,12%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 6 Rio Bravo 3/3 (L6 Ref): Headshot damage XP +10, 20+30%
• Reflexes: Handguns: 7 Long Shot Drop Pop 2/2 (L7 Ref): Dam 5+M +15, 20, 45%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 7 On the Fly 0/2 (L7 Ref): Reduces draw/holster time for Pistols and Revolvers by 25%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 9 Vanishing Point 0/1 (L9 Ref): Evade +25% for 6 sec dodging with hand gun equipped.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 9 *Steady Hand 1/1 (L9 Ref): Recoil -30%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 9 O.K. Corral 1/1(L9 Ref): Dam +50% when NME Health <25%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 11 A Fistful of Eurodollars 2/2 (L11 Ref): Crit damage +10, 20%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 11 From Head to Toe 1/2 (L11 Ref): Limb Dam +7, 14%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 12 Acrobat 1/1 (L12 Ref): Dodge with hand gun equipped.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 12 Grand Finale 0/1 (L12 Ref): The last round in a Pistol or Revolver clip deals double damage.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 14 *Wild West 1/1 (L14 Ref): Remove Damage Penalty over distance.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 14 Attritional Fire 1/1(L14 Ref): Consecutive shots at target INC DAM +10%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 16 Westworld 0/1 (L16 Ref): When fully modded inc Crit by 10%.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 16 Snowball Effect 0/1 (L16 Ref): Defeat NME, fire rate INC 5% @6 sec. Stacks 5 times.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 18 Lead Sponge 0/1 (L18 Ref): Allows Shooting while dodging with hand gun.
• Reflexes: Handguns: 20 Brainpower 0/1(L20 Ref): After successful Headshot Crit+25% for 5 sec.
• Reflexes: Handguns:20 The Good The Bad and the Ugly 0+(L20 Ref): With Crit Hit using pistol, DAM, Armor, +30% 5 sec.

Cool- buffs which reward both Stealth and fast moving mayhem. 21 Perks total.
Stealth: 12 Perks (15 perk pts)
Cold Blood: 9 Perks (14 perk points)

• Cool: Stealth: Crouching Tiger 0/1 (L5 Cool): +20% Move Speed.
• Cool: Stealth: 5 Dagger Dealer 0/1(L5 Cool): Allows you to throw knives; hold L2 to aim and press R2 to throw.
Note: Cool: Stealth: 5 Hidden Dragon 1/1 (L5 Cool): Allows you to perform non-lethal aerial takedowns on unaware targets. Not worth it, not that many opportunities.
• 2Cool: Stealth: 5 Silent and Deadly 1/1 1/1 (L5 Cool): Increases damage dealt by silenced weapons by 25% while sneaking.
• Cool: Stealth: 7 Assassin 1/1(L7 Cool): +15% DAM to humans.
• Cool: Stealth: 7 Leg Up 0/1 (L7 Cool): +30% Movement speed after takedown for 10 seconds.
• Cool: Stealth: 7 Strike from the Shadows 1/1 (L7 Cool): +15% Crit Chance while sneaking.
• Cool: Stealth: 9 Cutthroat 0/2 (L9 Cool): Thrown knives deal 30% more damage.
• Cool: Stealth: 9 Sniper 2/2 (L9 Cool): +30% DAM headshots outside combat.
• Cool: Stealth: 11Aggressive Antitoxins 0/1 (L11 Cool): Poison immunity.
• Cool: Stealth: 11 Clean Work 0/1 (L11 Cool): You can pick up an enemy’s body immediately after performing a takedown by holding R3.
• Cool: Stealth: 11Stunning Blows 1/1 (L11 Cool): Quick Melee Attacks with ranged weapons stagger enemies, giving you an opportunity to grapple them. (MAYBE)
• Cool: Stealth: 12 From the Shadows 2/2 (L12 Cool): Entering combat, +25% Crit Chance for 7 seconds.
• Cool: Stealth: 12 Ghost 2/2 (L12 Cool): Detection time is increased by 20%.
• Cool: Stealth: 12 Commando 0/1(L14 Cool): You cannot be detected under water.
• Cool: Stealth: 12 Rattlesnake 0/1 (L14 Cool): Enemies affected by Poison are slowed.
• Cool: Stealth: 14 Venomous Fangs 0/1 (L14 Cool): All knives apply Poison.
• Cool: Stealth: 16 Hasty Retreat 0/1 (L16 Cool): Temporarily boosts movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds, when detected by an enemy.
• Cool: Stealth: 16 Restorative Shadows 0/1 (L16 Cool): In Stealth +25% Health regen.
• Cool: Stealth: 16 Silent Finisher 0/1(L16 Cool): Enemies with less than 15% Health are defeated instantly when attacked with a Knife. Does not work on enemies with a Very High threat level.
• Cool: Stealth: 18 Cheat Death 1/1 (L18 Cool): Health drops below 50%, -50% Incoming Damage for 10 seconds. Cannot occur more than once per minute.
• Cool: Stealth: 18 Hasten the Inevitable 0/1 (L18 Cool): Deal 20% more damage to enemies affected by Poison.
• Cool: Stealth: 18 Neurotoxin 0/1(L18 Cool): Damage from Poison is doubled.
• Cool: Stealth: 20 Ninjutsu 0/1 (L20 Cool): Crouch stealth attack with melee weapons +100% more damage and Crit Hit.
• Cool: Stealth: 20 Toxicology 0+ (L20 Cool): Increases the duration of Poison applied to enemies by 5 seconds.

-------------------------------------------------
• Cool: Cold Blood: 5 Cold Blood 2/3 3/3 (L5 Cool): After defeating an enemy, gain Cold Blood for 10 seconds and increase movement speed by 2%. Stacks up to 1 times.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 5 Icy Veins 0/2 (L5 Cool): Reduces weapon recoil by 2.5% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 5 Will to Survive 1/2 (L5 Cool): Increases all Resistances by 1.5% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 7 Critical Condition 2/2 (L7 Cool): Increases duration of Cold Blood by 5/10 seconds.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 7 Frosty Synapses 0/2 (L7 Cool): Reduces Quickhack cooldowns by 3% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 9 Defensive Clotting 0/2(L9 Cool): Increases Armor by 10% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 9 Rapid Bloodflow 2/2 (L9 Cool): Increase Health regeneration inside and outside combat by 50% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 11 Coldest Blood 0/1 (L11 Cool): Increases max stack amount for Cold Blood by 1.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 11 Frozen Precision 1/1 (L11 Cool): +50% headshot damage.
Note: Cool: Cold Blood: 12 *Blood Brawl!! 0/2 (L12 Cool): +5% DAM with Melee Weapons when Cold Blood is active. Replace on of the lesser perks for this one.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 12 Predator 2/2 (L12 Cool): +10% attack speed per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 12 Quick Transfer 0/2 (L12 Cool): Reduces Quickhack upload time by 1% per stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 14 Bloodswell 1/1 (L14 Cool): At 45%, Health auto receive a max stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 14 Cold and Calculating 0/1(L14 Cool): Landing a Crit Hit has 25% chance of applying a stack of Cold Blood.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 16 Coolagulant 0/1 (L16 Cool): Stacks of Cold Blood are removed one by one, not all at once.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 16 Unbreakable 1/1 (L16 Cool): Increases max stack amount for Cold Blood by 1.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 18 Pain is an Illusion 0/1 (L18 Cool): While Cold Blood is active, reduces damage taken by 5%.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 20 Immunity 1/1 (L20 Cool): While Cold Blood is active, you are immune to Bleeding, Poison, Burn and Shock.
• Cool: Cold Blood: 20 Merciless 0+ (L20 Cool): While Cold Blood is active, increases Crit Chance by 10% and Crit Damage by 25%.

Intel
Breach
2 Perks Total 2 Perk points total (1 Perk Point)
Quickhacking 1 Perk (1 Perk point)

• Intel: Breach: 3 Big Sleep 0/2 (L3 Intel): Unlocks the Big Sleep daemon, which disables all cameras in the network for 3 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 3 Mass Vulnerability 0/2 (L3 Intel): Unlocks the Mass Vulnerability daemon, which reduces the Physical Resistance for all enemies in the network by 30% for 3 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 5 Advanced Datamine 1/2 (L5 Intel): Upgrades the Datamine daemon, increasing the amount of Eurodollars acquired from Access Points by 50%
• Intel: Breach: 5 Almost in! 0/2 (L5 Intel): Increases the breach time for Breach Protocol by 20%.
• Intel: Breach: 7 Extended Network Interface 0/1 (L7 Intel): Automatically highlights nearby Access Points.
• Intel: Breach: 7 Mass Vulnerability – Resistances 0/1 (L7 Intel): Upgrades the Mass Vulnerability daemon, reducing all Resistances for enemies in the network by 30% in the network to friendly for 3 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 9 Datamine Mastermind 0/2 (L9 Intel): Upgrades the Datamine daemon, increasing the amount of components acquired from Access Points by 50%.
• Intel: Breach: 9 Turret Shutdown 0/2 (L9 Intel): Unlocks the Turret Shutdown daemon, which disables Security Turrets in the network for 3 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 11 Total Recall 0/1 (L11 Intel): The ICEpick daemon reduces all Quickhack costs by an additional 1 RAM unit(s).
• Intel: Breach: 12 Turret Tamer 0/2 (L12 Intel): Unlocks the Turret Tamer daemon, which sets the status of every Turret.
• Intel: Breach: 12 Datamine Virtuoso 0/2 (L12 Intel): Upgrades the Datamine daemon, increasing the chance to acquire a Quickhack from Access Points by 50%.
• Intel: Breach: 14 Cloud Cache 0/2 (L14 Intel): Completing a Breach Protocol reduces the RAM cost of your next Quickhack by 1 time(s) the number of daemons uploaded.
• Intel: Breach: 14 Efficiency 0/2 (L14 Intel): Uploading 3 or more daemons in the same Breach Protocol increases cyberdeck RAM recovery rate by 3 unit(s) per 60 seconds; lasts 5 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 16 Mass Vulnerability – Quickhacks 0/1 (L16 Intel): Upgrades the Mass Vulnerability daemon, causing enemies in the network to also take 30% more damage from Quickhacks.
• Intel: Breach: 16 Totaler Recall 0/1 (L16 Intel): The ICEpick daemon reduces all Quickhack costs by an additional 1 RAM unit(s).
• Intel: Breach: 18 Hackathon 0/1 (L18 Intel): Uploading 3 or more daemons in the same Breach Protocol shortens Quickhack cooldowns by 33% for 5 minutes.
• Intel: Breach: 18 Head Start 0/1 (L18 Intel): Automatically uploads the first daemon in the list at the start of Breach Protocol.
• Intel: Breach: 20 Buffer Optimization 0/1 (L20 Intel): Increases the duration of daemon effects by 100%
• Intel: Breach: 20 Compression 0/1 (L20 Intel): Reduces the lengths of the sequences required to upload daemons by 1. Cannot be reduced below 2
• Intel: Breach: 20 Transmigration 0+ (L20 Intel): Increases the breach time of Breach Protocol by 50%
• Intel: QHack: 3 Bloodware 0/3 (L3 Intel): Quickhacks deal 10% more damage.
• Intel: QHack:3 Biosynergy 1/3 (L3 Intel): Allows RAM to recover during combat. Recover 4 RAM unit(s) every 60 seconds.
• Intel: QHack:5 Forget-Me-Not 0/1 (L5 Intel): Eliminating a target affected by a Quickhack instantly recovers 1 RAM .unit(s).
• Intel: QHack:5 Hacker’s Manual 0/1 (L5 Intel): Unlocks Crafting Specs for Uncommon Quickhacks.
• Intel: QHack:5 I Spy 0/1 (L5 Intel): Reveals an enemy netrunner when they’re attempting to hack you
• Intel: QHack:7 Daisy Chain 0/3 (L7 Intel): Eliminating a target affected by a Quickhack reduces the existing cooldowns for all other active Quickhacks by 10%
• Intel: QHack:7 Weak Link 0/3 (L7 Intel): Reduces the required cyberdeck RAM for Quickhacks used on devices by 1 unit(s).
• Intel: QHack:9 Signal Support 0/2 (L9 Intel): Increases Quickhack duration by 25%.
• Intel: QHack:11 Subliminal Message 0/2 (L11 Intel): Quickhacks deal 50% more damage to unaware targets.
• Intel: QHack:12 Diffusion 0/1 (L12 Intel): Quickhacks spread distance is increased by 2 times.
• Intel: QHack:12 Mnemonic 0/1 (L12 Intel): Reduces the cost of Quickhacks used against an enemy already affected by a Quickhack by 2 RAM units.
• Intel: QHack:12 School of Hard Hacks 0/1 (L12 Intel): Unlocks Crafting Specs for Rare Quickhacks.
• Intel: QHack:14 Plague 0/3 (L14 Intel): Quickhacks that spread can jump to 1 additional targets.
• Intel: QHack:16 Critical Error 0/1 (L16 Intel): Quickhacks can now deal Critical Hits based on your Crit Chance and Crit Damage stats.
• Intel: QHack:16 Hacker Overload 0/1 (L16 Intel): Unlocks Crafting Specs for Epic Quickhacks.
• Intel: QHack:18 Anamnesis 0/3 (L18 Intel): Available cyberdeck RAM cannot drop below 2 unit(s).
• Intel: QHack:20 Bartmoss’ Legacy 0/1 (L20 Intel): Unlocks Crafting Specs for Legendary Quickhacks.
• Intel: QHack:20 Optimization 0/1 (L20 Intel): Reduces the cost of Quickhacks by 1 RAM unit(s).
• Intel: QHack:20 Master RAM Liberator 0+ (L20 Intel): Increases RAM recovery rate by 50%

Technical Ability 1 perk Crafting (3 perk points), 0 Engineering
Note: Not the entire list.
• Tech: Engineering: Blast Shielding 3/3 (L1 Tech)- Reduces Damage taken from explosions by 10/20/30% (Not that helpful, not saved in bad explosions.)

Cyberware Build Final (March 2021)
Note: Link Quick access items 2 slots
to grenades and healing.
Link: Location of Hand Tech: https://cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com/Hands+Cyberware
• Frontal Cortex: Visual Cortex Support (uncommon)- Inc Crit damage by 16%
Frontal Cortex: Heal on Kill (uncommon)- Instantly restore 3% health after killing enemy.
Frontal Cortex: Limbic System Enhancement (rare)-Increase Crit chance by 15%.
Ocular System: Kiroshi Optics Mk.2 (rare)- Enhances vision includes two mod slots.
Circulatory System: Blood Pump (epic)- Activates to instanly restore 80% of max Health. Cooldown 180sec. Note: This currently breaks if you install the Launch Projectile System.
Circulatory System: Adrenaline Booster (epic)- Instantly restores 40% stamina when you defeat an enemy.
Circulatory System: Syn-Lungs- Increases Stamina regen by 20%.
Immune System: Metabolic Editor (epic)- Poison effects cause you to regenerate Health instead of taking damage.
Immune System: Inductor (epic)- When affected by shock and EMP, Armor increases by 50% instead of taking Damage.
Nervous System: Neofiber (rare)- Increases evasion by 9%.
Nervous System: Kerenzikov (epic)- Allows you to aim and shoot while dodging. Slows time by 80% for 2.5 sec when blocking, aiming or attacking during a slide or dodge. Cooldown 5 sec.
Integumentary System: Subdermal Armor (epic)- Increase Armor by 140.
Integumentary System: Fireproof Coating (epic)- Grants immunity to burn.
Operating System: Netwatch Netdriver Mk.5 (legendary)- 11 Base Ram, 8 Buffer size, 6 slots.
Skeleton: Synapse Signal Optimizer (rare)- Increases Health by 40%.
Skeleton: Titanium Bones (rare)- Increase carry capacity by 60%.
Hands: Ballistic Coprocessor (epic)- Increases chance of ricohet shots and lionks user’s optical implant to the weapons system. Note: Instead you can use the Smart Weapon Mod.
Arms: Projectile Launch System (legendary)- A rocket launcher in your arm, no need to reload it. It is moderately effective and if you install it, as of March2021, it permanently breaks the Heart Pump used to generate health in combat.
Legs: Reinforced Tendons (epic)- Used to make double jumps, helpful in combat, can jump farther distances, but can't jump as high as fortified ankles. https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/105...einforced-tendons-cyberware-upgrades-compared

Last edited:
Reactions: erayser

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Second play though on Hard, focused on Cool (Stealth/Cool), Reflexes (Blades/Hand guns) and Body (Athletics) Attributes.

Feeling Reinforced- The game lights up when doing the Main Quests and “companion” side quests. Gigs are mostly busy work earning XP that do not hold the same interest as the story line quests.

Effect of Hard Difficulty: Enemies have more health, they do more relative damage to you. On hard you get XP faster, I capped at level 50 faster than the previous play though, although though Street cred (which also caps at 50), you still get points for Attributes and perks. Currently my Street Cred is 32.

Finally into Act 2 on Hard Difficulty, and I am more reliant on my pistol for 1-shot head shots when dealing with groups of NMEs. If there are 5 or more, I usually head shot, half the group. If I am quick they end up pretty much standing there looking stupid while I’m dropping them.

I am more hesitant to jump into the middle of 3 shotgun/machine gun armed individuals with my blade, although not saying that no longer happens, it just means death can come pretty fast doing that If I miscalculate, where before I did not even have to worry or think about it, just plowed into them with my whirling blade. I usually hack one of them short circuiting or rebooting their optics. There is a stealth perk (Cool: Stealth: 12 Ghost 2/2 (L12 Cool): Detection time is increased by 40%.) which is a killer for fast moving melee. Also, flash grenades do wonders for survivability in groups of enemies. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.