Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Melkor

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2005
Activity Location Date / Time (GMT)
Arrive Terminal NUNEATON, WW, GB 14 Nov 2005 22:28
Depart Terminal NUNEATON, WW, GB 14 Nov 2005 22:29

It' coming tomorrow!

Hey macam, does your 15" have those lines or what, and does it have a W8 serial number? Congrats btw ;)

Zoowatch

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
Sheffield, UK
TNT (UK) parcel tracking service is down until 7 a.m. tomorrow (16.11.05). There'll be no update to parcels' movement between now and tomorrow morning.

Staffs at 0800777999 hotline cannot track the parcel at this point of time either.

Of course, delivery service goes on as usual tomorrow.

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
MacRumorUser said:
TNT & Apple both say Friday for delivery. I'm hoping Thursday as Friday is the only day I'm out this week - typical :rolleyes:

Looks like they were all on the same canoe then!

TNT are saying tomorrow is the SCHEDULED date for delivery for mine. Looking at my iPod tracking info, that made it from Arnhem to my door in a day so I guess it's not impossible but the lack of info is making me doubt it.

Fingers crossed though. I've been without an Apple computer for about 4 weeks now! :(

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
nomad01 said:
Looks like they were all on the same canoe then!

TNT are saying tomorrow is the SCHEDULED date for delivery for mine. Looking at my iPod tracking info, that made it from Arnhem to my door in a day so I guess it's not impossible but the lack of info is making me doubt it.

Fingers crossed though. I've been without an Apple computer for about 4 weeks now! :(

I see yours shipped from Suzhou orginially. Mine shipped from Shanghai - hope that doesn't mean my PB is doomed to have the ropey screen :rolleyes:

It's amazing how reliant I had become on my last PB - (sold 2 weeks ago in order to upgrade, i needed a bigger resolution screen, 1024x768 too small), even though I'm surrounded by macs that I can use. :D

Melkor - Where abouts in Ireland are you?

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
nomad01 said:
TNT are saying tomorrow is the SCHEDULED date for delivery for mine.

Well it does appear that mine has arrived in my local depot and is "allocated for delivery". Whether it's been allocated for today is another matter though! :)

ShockWave

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Manchester, UK
dotmatrix said:
yeh mines the same:

15 Nov 2005 16:34 Arnhem Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
15 Nov 2005 16:33 Arnhem Hub Consignment Passed Through Transit Point
11 Nov 2005 21:16 Suzhou Shipped From Originating Depot
11 Nov 2005 19:02 Suzhou Consignment Received At Transit Point

Looks like mine shipped a day after yours.. so I'm hoping it will say my iBook is in Arnhem by the time I get home from work! Praying for a monday delivery!!

Date Time Location Status
12 Nov 2005 21:41 Suzhou Shipped From Originating Depot
12 Nov 2005 21:26 Suzhou Consignment Received At Transit Point

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Still no update since Arhhem....
Anyone else seen their status change since landing in the Netherlands Yesterday?

15 Nov 2005 15:12 Arnhem Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
15 Nov 2005 15:11 Arnhem Hub Consignment Passed Through Transit Point
9 Nov 2005 20:21 Shanghai Shipped From Originating Depot
9 Nov 2005 14:46 Shanghai Consignment Received At Transit Point :rolleyes:

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
dotmatrix said:
my iBook is still sitting in Arnhem and has not moved, I am still hoping for a Friday delivery but Monday is still cool, but friday would be better :cool:

Well, mine hasn't appeared.

Apparently, the tracking site saying it was in the local depot at 8.40 this morning was a mistake!

Hopefully be here tomorrow now.

alien

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2002
London, ON
Ok... I have no idea what is going on.

Ok... I've been waiting now for about a month to get my computer and last week it was "in the process of being shipped" and now it's "being manufactured"... what the ____? Ya... I'm not impressed with apple at the moment. Sure I'll be like a kid in a candy store once I get it, but come on...

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
alien said:
Ok... I've been waiting now for about a month to get my computer and last week it was "in the process of being shipped" and now it's "being manufactured"... what the ____? Ya... I'm not impressed with apple at the moment. Sure I'll be like a kid in a candy store once I get it, but come on...

Similar thing happened with my PB. It went from shipped, back to not being shipped (2 days) and then to shipped again. :rolleyes:

On the brightside those lovely DualCore PM G5's are manafactured here in Ireland, so once it ships you should recieve in 24-48 hours, unlike the days and days waiting for stuff from China. :D

DOH! Just saw the ON (Ontario?). Not London UK then! Oh well join the wait I'm afraid :D

Uma888

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2005
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Melkor said:
Finally arrived! It is sweet!

WOW!!

HF m8

I phoned apple, they told me my imac (BTO) had problems getting out of shanghai, which has added a 48 hour delay to my delivery, they say i SHOULD get it by friday or monday the latest, no word on what courier is being used (tnt or ups)

Ill keep u updated

macdesire

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2005
Apple does indeed have a funky delivery system

I am waiting for my iMac 20". Coming via ...sigh ... Flextronics Logistics. These guys have then contracted my shipment to a company in london called lynx express. Lynx express have been sitting on my package since 12 November. Lynx express said they tried to deliver, but nobody was available to recieve package. Grrrr I was waiting the whole day (where I worked) and nobody heard from them - I am in the health service and we are open all day. To make matters worse lynx express appear to be very uninterested when talking to them politely on the phone.

Anyway it seems that once it has left Apple wharehouse, apple themselves are as clueless as we are to what is happening. Hopefully I shall see the package at the end of the week.

12-Nov-05 FREIGHT NOT DELIVERED 02 NOBODY AVAILABLE/CARD LEFT Brought Back Card Left CONTRACTS
12-Nov-05 FREIGHT ON DELIVERY OUT FOR DELIVERY CONTRACTS
12-Nov-05 FREIGHT IN DEPOT Delivery Branch In CONTRACTS
12-Nov-05 FREIGHT ARRIVED Sortation Hub
12-Nov-05 MANIFESTED LUT-LYN
12-Nov-05 DELIV AGENT / DATE LYNX EXPRESS 14/11/05

dotmatrix

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Uma888 said:
WOW!!

HF m8

I phoned apple, they told me my imac (BTO) had problems getting out of shanghai, which has added a 48 hour delay to my delivery, they say i SHOULD get it by friday or monday the latest, no word on what courier is being used (tnt or ups)

Ill keep u updated

My delivery days are the same but I was not told about the delay, I am still rooting for Friday though, and congrats to everyone who has there Apple by now, hope you are all still thinking of us!

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
Uma888 said:
I phoned apple, they told me my imac (BTO) had problems getting out of shanghai, which has added a 48 hour delay to my delivery,

My geography knowlege is crap so I have no idea where Suzhou is but my order shipped from there and TNT tell me that the shipment due to leave on the 11th was cancelled, hence the delay.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
nomad01 said:
My geography knowlege is crap so I have no idea where Suzhou is but my order shipped from there and TNT tell me that the shipment due to leave on the 11th was cancelled, hence the delay.

Suzhou (pronounced Chew/Shoe Zow) is in Jiangsu Province.

jiangsu-s.gif

As you can see. Bottom Right is Shanghai, Suzhou is to the North West of it (not that far really).

Doesn't make your mac arrive much quicker, but at least you now know :D

dotmatrix

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nomad01 said:

Ah it is all coming together now, mine was shipped from there too, so both our computers are delayed, interesting, now I can rest easy to know my iBook will be here soon.:D

KLOOJVE

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Slagelse , Denmark
To denmark ?

i Ordered my Imac G5 17" (isight) & Ipod Nano g2 (black), on October 31'st, then 15 days later i got this info on my trace:

Shipment Picked Up SHANGHAI, SH, CN 15 Nov 2005 10:00

now i am wondering.. if i has to wait for it to say:

-1, shipped, -2, arrived in the netherlands, -3, then shipped of to denmark, -4, and then for it to be delivered to me?

this is my first mac, and i CAN'T wait to play with it, i even bought a new Table for it, and pefect lights to make it shine in my little house..

it makes me even more nervous when i found this site, via a googling.. that somebody who odered the exact same order as mine got theirs days ago.. and my order still says, Picked up i shanghai.. :S

i will try to phone apple first time in the morning.. i found out by readin here that they have a better seach-thing than the online tracking system.. right?

anyway now i will fall asleep to a movie.. and dream about my apple toys ;)

nite... ppl..

"kloojve", from denmark ;)

dotmatrix

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
mine is now in the Country, Glasgow to be more precise:

17 Nov 2005 07:33 Glasgow Import Received

Which is about 10mins away from here, I can feel its power surging towards me

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
Congrats..

Anyway don't you guys have local Applestores that has stock? Here in down under we don't actually get the pleasure of tracking our Apples all the way round the globe! :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.