Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dotmatrix

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
generik said:
Congrats..

Anyway don't you guys have local Applestores that has stock? Here in down under we don't actually get the pleasure of tracking our Apples all the way round the globe! :rolleyes:

There are few down in England but there is only about 2 apple resellers up here in Scotland, I am hoping soon Apple will open a store up here soon, as I hate the company that are the resellers, you can buy Apples from PC World etc. but they never stock the latest stuff and never seem to have the stock (I know I work there) but I would like to see a apple store appear sometime in the near future, I might even apply for job if they do open one:D

oh by the way everyone my iBook is out for delivery so it might arrive today, I am so excited! I feel a song coming on...

KLOOJVE

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Slagelse , Denmark
just got off the phone, with apple.. they say i will have my Imac by wednesday the latest... hmm.. sad on wednesday i have waitet almost a month.. but okay.. i am looking so much forward to try it out :)

dotmatrix

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
well I am sitting typing on mt new iBook right now, I had no problems with TNT infact it came earlier than Apple said, it was not due till tommorow, good luck to everybody who is still waiting!

Uma888

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2005
Birmingham, United Kingdom
My order has been updated

16 nov 05 86 14 booking slot obtained Apple Shanghai 16 nov 05
15 nov 05 40 69 accept scanned at EDC NLAMS07 16 nov 05
14 nov 05 86 16 Delay due to EDI-issue with supplier KN Luxemburg 16 nov 05
04 nov 05 32 55 flight departed Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai 14 nov 05
04 nov 05 32 05 Flight Booked Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai
03 nov 05 30 63 handover at supplier Apple Shanghai 14 nov 05
03 nov 05 00 04 Picking confirmed, EDI received Apple Shanghai
03 nov 05 30 61 Consignment Booking received from supplier Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai 14 nov 05

hopefully tomorrow :p

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
dotmatrix said:
well I am sitting typing on mt new iBook right now, I had no problems with TNT infact it came earlier than Apple said, it was not due till tommorow, good luck to everybody who is still waiting!

Mine has been delivered today. On my way home now to have a play with it! :)

generik said:
Anyway don't you guys have local Applestores that has stock?

I have one but I also have a 23 pound voucher code and an Egg Money card so I saved about 100 quid by buying online.

If I was in a hurry for it, I'd have bought it from the local store.

ShockWave

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Manchester, UK
Uma888 said:
My order has been updated

16 nov 05 86 14 booking slot obtained Apple Shanghai 16 nov 05
15 nov 05 40 69 accept scanned at EDC NLAMS07 16 nov 05
14 nov 05 86 16 Delay due to EDI-issue with supplier KN Luxemburg 16 nov 05
04 nov 05 32 55 flight departed Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai 14 nov 05
04 nov 05 32 05 Flight Booked Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai
03 nov 05 30 63 handover at supplier Apple Shanghai 14 nov 05
03 nov 05 00 04 Picking confirmed, EDI received Apple Shanghai
03 nov 05 30 61 Consignment Booking received from supplier Kuehne & Nagel Shanghai 14 nov 05

hopefully tomorrow :p

Howdy..

Where do you get this information from?? The tnt.com site only seems to give me basic info, like 'shipped from depot'.. none of this 'flight booked/flight departed' stuff!!

Help!

Uma888

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2005
ShockWave said:
Howdy..

Where do you get this information from?? The tnt.com site only seems to give me basic info, like 'shipped from depot'.. none of this 'flight booked/flight departed' stuff!!

Help!

Thats from Apecode, Just follow the instructions on the site and u get a details (sort of) info on your delivery status

RobStar

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2004
My Quad G5 shipping status updated today

My BTO Quad shipping status changed overnight from Nov 25 to Shipped on the 16th claiming delivery by the 18th. I guess we'll see if tomorrow ever comes!

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
ShockWave said:
It says "Error: Delivery Note "80********" is unknown! (0104)"

I'm guessing that's not a good sign! :(

If it's definitely TNT, I'd give them a call. Their website is crap lately. My order was impossible to trace on their but they were pretty helpful on the phone and they know what the estimated delivery date is.

Uma888

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2005
nomad01 said:
If it's definitely TNT, I'd give them a call. Their website is crap lately. My order was impossible to trace on their but they were pretty helpful on the phone and they know what the estimated delivery date is.

Talking to someone on the phone helps, alot.

My tracking didnt update until i phoned them lol

Apecode is not for TNT its for Kuehne+Nagel

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Finally received from TNT today. :D

Everythings working great, updated PB to 10.4.3 And Airport Update, so far no flashing etc...

Horizontal Lines are a big non issue, yes I guess they ARE there but they are so faint and you really have to be up close to the screen, an inch or two before you can see them.

Really liking my PB 15 and have no regrets and wont be sending it back to apple.:)

ibx

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2005
please help

Hello everyone,

i'm new on the forum and I just ordered my ipod. Succesfully tracked on apecode but i don't know what number to input on TNT to be able to track it. Can anyone help me with that??:confused:

Thanks

ShockWave

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Manchester, UK
UPDATE:

Good news! I check the TNT Tracking website this morning aaaaaaand..

Date Time Location Status
21 Nov 2005 07:36 Manchester Out For Delivery
21 Nov 2005 01:34 Manchester Import Received
19 Nov 2005 21:39 Northampton Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
18 Nov 2005 17:16 Arnhem Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
12 Nov 2005 21:41 Suzhou Shipped From Originating Depot
12 Nov 2005 21:26 Suzhou Consignment Received At Transit Point

Woohoo! Finally! I called TNT and they said I can call in after work and collect it (as no-one will be at home today)

:)

and, ibx, if you can track your delivery on Apecode then I think that means it won't be delivered by TNT.. mine will be delivered by TNT and Apecode couldn't track my delivery.. good luck!

-SW

ibx

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2005
Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. anyways hope to get my stuff soon.:)

Stormchild69

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2005
Hertford, UK
4 weeks...Still waiting for my iMac iSight

Ordered my 20" iMac iSight on October 20, 2005 and still waiting. To be fair it was BTO but that was the hard drive and memory being upgraded. Was told it would take 7-8 weeks. A few weeks ago Apple's tracker was reporting Shipped from Shanghai on November 4. I phoned up Apple and they said it would be delivered November 16 or before. I was foolish and took that day off and the follwoing from work. It never came and was put back to November 23. What puzzles me are two points, 1) why was I told by Apple that the iMac was in Amsterdam on November 16 and would be delivered the following Wednesday, 2) why has it taken so long to be delivered since being supposedly shipped on November 4 from Shanghai. I was told there was an EDI problem which I was informed was a customs issue. On Apecode it says 'booking slot obtained' for November 23. What does annoy me is when I put the same spec machine into the store system to see delivery yesterday it said 8 days - not the 7-8 weeks I was quoted. Oh well I will have to wait and see if the delivery is made tomorrow. I got delivery changed to my work place although it still shows my home address for delivery.

KLOOJVE

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Slagelse , Denmark
i was also told my 17" Isight world be here wednesday.. since the service has been like crap, i doubt it i can't seem to get any info ut of anyone, when i call they say it will be there soon... what kind of help is that?
i ordered my imac october 31'st so i guess i am not the one that has been waitet the longest.. heh if it is that way they are justyfing who gets there orders first.. :p

the apple trace says:

Shipment Picked Up SHANGHAI, SH, CN 15 Nov 2005 10:00
Depart Terminal SHANGHAI, SH, CN 16 Nov 2005 23:10
Arrive Terminal AMSTERDAM, NH, NL 20 Nov 2005 09:38
Out For Delivery AMSTERDAM, NH, NL 21 Nov 2005 10:09

and theres no info on apetrace...

KLOOJVE

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2005
Slagelse , Denmark
ahhrg.. that doesn't calm me down.. heh... i've been sitting looking out of the window to see if the truck shows up..
DAMN i can not wait for my package to show up... especially beacuse i have to hand over my old computer today :(

Stormchild69

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2005
Hertford, UK
4 weeks...Still waiting for my iMac iSight

No sign of it yet. I have spoken to Apple twice today. First person said it was stuck somewhere in England and the other said it was still in Amsterdam. I am livid now about this. They seem to have no idea where the computer is. The second Apple rep said he would call me back about what is going on. I doubt he will call as I have asked to be called back in the past twice and never had a call back. I don't know what to do, Apple are not organised.

alien

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2002
London, ON
I ordered my PowerMac Dual 2.0 on the 20th and there still isn't any sight of it either. Mine was BTO as well, but all I upgraded was the video card to the 6600 256MB (getting RAM from another source). I wish I knew why it's taking so long...

starnox

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2005
My experience with TNT and Apple have been rubbish both times I have ordered something from them.

My iMac G5 Rev A took 3 weeks to get from China to the UK (Guernsey). And then when Tiger was released Apple sent it out on Thursday with next day delivery (for the friday release). I didn't get it until Tuesday. So TNT is pants - I don't know why Apple still use them Royal Mail are a lot better I find.

Stormchild69

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2005
Hertford, UK
After no return call from Apple (suprise, suprise) I phoned again and have now been told that the iMac may possibly not even be built yet due to over demand!!

What a joke.:mad:

A nice lady at Apple said she will call me tomorrow with more information as she seems as much in the dark about my Apple iMac as every other Apple representative that I have spoken to so far. At least she seemed very helpful I have a good feeling that she will call me back tomorrow.:) but with bad news:(

I wonder if I will ever get the iMac iSight before Steve Jobs comes up with the Intel processor version......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.