Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

13paul13

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2019
I’m not sure if it is a bug in 17.4 (and 17.4.1), or an intended change by Apple, but has iCloud tabs been fixed/reverted back please? Despite all tabs being closed on my iPhone for example, iPad will show the last tab that was open on the iPhone under the iCloud tabs section. Same happens vice versa. On 17.3 and earlier, iCloud tabs only used to show tabs that were actually open.

d5aqoëp

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2016
So no one is talking about destroyed sound quality of Apple Music and Airpods Pro 2? No fidelity, crackling audio

cigz

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2016
Not seeing any new bugs on my 13 Pro Max (yet).
The 1-2 sec pause in FaceID animation is still there like.. at this point I do start to believe that's intentional especially when I compared it to my friend's iPhone 12 on iOS 16 and it was faster to log into the same apps.
I had problems with tap to wake and raise to wake since 17.4 and right now it seems better I guess? I'll give it few days anyway.
Battery is stil the same - trash - but I knew that release wouldn't change anything.
But mostly I updated because I started to have problems with CarPlay on iOS 17.4.1. This is what I kept seeing no matter if I wanted to use Spotify, YouTube music or Apple Music. The only fix was to restart the phone. There were also times CarPlay turned on for few seconds, turned off and once again turned on. Right now on iOS 17.5 it's fine.
IMG_9097.PNG

Dust-by-Monday

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2021
Can someone find out if the parallax icons are back on the home screen and stay in tact when swiping to widget screen or App Library?

Reactions: StumpyBloke

BriceApp

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2018
Winston-Salem, NC
I’m not sure if it is a bug in 17.4 (and 17.4.1), or an intended change by Apple, but has iCloud tabs been fixed/reverted back please? Despite all tabs being closed on my iPhone for example, iPad will show the last tab that was open on the iPhone under the iCloud tabs section. Same happens vice versa. On 17.3 and earlier, iCloud tabs only used to show tabs that were actually open.
This has been annoying to me as well. I am out of town and away from my iPad or I would check. Hopefully someone can chime in on this.

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK
It's been less than a day but I've been racing you before "it always works great for me on the beta version 😁 Eveythings good ,come in 👋

Yep you’ve said that a few times lol 😜
I feel 17.4.1 battery life has been good, just don’t want to go backwards again 😄

Artesia

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2024
Bug:

I got an invite for an interview and opened RecRight link in Safari, but when I try to open camera in Safari browser to record my answer the camera flashes on the screen and then crashes. Anyone else having camera issues?

I force restarted my phone but no luck.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Bug:

I got an invite for an interview and opened RecRight link in Safari, but when I try to open camera in Safari browser to record my answer the camera flashes on the screen and then crashes. Anyone else having camera issues?

I force restarted my phone but no luck.

And this is a good example of when not to put beta software on your phone.

Reactions: JemTheWire
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.