Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
Yeah it’s gotta be the 256. Not only do I get double the internal storage from the 128 but also 2 more GB of sweet, succulent RAM which is everything on an Android.

We’ll see how pricing falls in the coming months, I’ll even wait until after the new iPhones launch if I have to....that’ll surely drive down the cost to get an S10 series phone :D

I was about to pull the trigger but someone told me the typing sucks on the s10e. I feel the same way about the s10e really wanna try a flat screen again and see how things go.

I ordered and cancelled, it's 650 for the 256 gig.
[doublepost=1559591849][/doublepost]
You guys can also score a mint 128gb S10+ for $625 in Marketplace forum here.

Where is the marketplace forum? I don't see it.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
Apart from the Samsung Buds is there any other wireless earphones that have been used with the S10 and you recommend?

I returned the buds because they were not loud at all.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Apart from the Samsung Buds is there any other wireless earphones that have been used with the S10 and you recommend?

I returned the buds because they were not loud at all.
I just picked up the Jabra Elites to pair with my Pixel 3 and they're fantastic.

michael9891

Cancelled
Sep 26, 2016
Just curious if people with the SD version of the S10+ are still getting really good battery life?

Side note. Why do some people ask lots & lots of questions but never show their gratitude?

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
Just curious if people with the SD version of the S10+ are still getting really good battery life?

Side note. Why do some people ask lots & lots of questions but never show their gratitude?
My battery life is decent but I don't browse that much on it so perhaps that's why?

Also my bad about not showing gratitude. Thanks for all the help.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008

SteveJUAE

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2015
Land of Smiles
They also do not have a US/EU warranty so its no wonder the price :rolleyes: no bargain here IMO just a dodgy grey import

Last edited:
Reactions: 0388631

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
Not sure if it's confirmation bias, but my S10 handles international calls better than my S9 did in clarity and strength. American mobile number to a French or Italian land line.

Reactions: Shanghaichica

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I get the new galaxy most years but usually sell it on, I try and kid myself I won’t but I always do.

This way I’ll keep it 12 months and get the newer model.

Pixels do nothing for me personally. I want all the bells and whistles that Samsung provide, especially now Samsung have gotten rid of most of the lag they had a few years back
Hey

I returned the S10 Plus and joined the upgrade program(well I think I have) because it made more sense price wise to join the upgrade program than to go on contract with my current provider.

May I ask once you completed the form how long did it take Samsung to email you with tracking details and when your phone will be delivered to you? The company (Klarna) took the deposit fee out my bank account but I have not received an email from Samsung with my order details etc..?

michael9891

Cancelled
Sep 26, 2016
Hey

I returned the S10 Plus and joined the upgrade program(well I think I have) because it made more sense price wise to join the upgrade program than to go on contract with my current provider.

May I ask once you completed the form how long did it take Samsung to email you with tracking details and when your phone will be delivered to you? The company (Klarna) took the deposit fee out my bank account but I have not received an email from Samsung with my order details etc..?
Keep checking the Samsung shop website with your order, that will be updated. If it’s in stock, it’ll most likely ship tomorrow.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
Hey

Klarna notify Samsung of your approval. I had it all done within the day and received the phone the next day. I started the application first thing in the morning though

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
Klarna notify Samsung of your approval. I had it all done within the day and received the phone the next day. I started the application first thing in the morning though
Okay I did it yesterday evening so I will give it to the end of the day. They charged me for the deposit though so I will see what happens.
You didn't have to provide ID or anything did you?

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
Okay I did it yesterday evening so I will give it to the end of the day. They charged me for the deposit though so I will see what happens.
You didn't have to provide ID or anything did you?

I know sometimes they ask you to upload a photo ID but they didn’t ask this time.
What’s daft is they take the deposit before their assessors have finished checking they’re happy with your application.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I know sometimes they ask you to upload a photo ID but they didn’t ask this time.
What’s daft is they take the deposit before their assessors have finished checking they’re happy with your application.
I think everything is okay. I just got the email from Samsung saying the device will be shopped shortly.

I have read all the terms and conditions but just to make sure in 12 months time we can upgrade to the new S11 plus by just sending the S10+ plus back to them right or if you want you can just pay off the device fee at any time to break out of the contract...

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
I think everything is okay. I just got the email from Samsung saying the device will be shopped shortly.

I have read all the terms and conditions but just to make sure in 12 months time we can upgrade to the new S11 plus by just sending the S10+ plus back to them right or if you want you can just pay off the device fee at any time to break out of the contract...

You get an email after 12 payments inviting you to upgrade. They send you the new device and you have a short window in which to return your previous device. Yes you can pay off the contract whenever you want to get out of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.