Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PR1985

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2016
Germany
So I read a bit about Satanism and the Church of Satan. BTW Marilyn Manson is an honorary member I did not know that. What someone does because of "Servant"... Crazy. Maybe Leanne is a servant of Satan. Her uncle isn´t friendly, if you ask me. BTW if we think about the little girl, it is not ok to harm children. Not for god and not for Satan.
[automerge]1577542556[/automerge]
Before I analyze what I just saw (Ep 7) I want to come here and say .. I love humors in this show. “Let’s not overreact!” ???

Oh, and, is that dog George?
We are on the same track. Dog= uncle George?

Last edited:
Reactions: gymratjudy

PR1985

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2016
Germany
Guys, do you remember what happened to the ceiling of the bathroom, when Leanne entered the bathtub (1 episode)?;) Oh, I like this series!

Reactions: matrix07

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
Guys, do you remember what happened to the ceiling of the bathroom, when Leanne entered the bathtub (1 episode)?;) Oh, I like this series!

They never focused on that again. I thought it was supposed to mean that something evil had taken over the house (Leanne, I thought at the time). Probably it was just a red herring.

Actually I think this will end in typical Shyamalan fashion with a twist you'll either love or hate. They'll be either in a purgatory-like "limbo" waiting for "salvage" or it'll have been Dorothy's hallucination all along, ending when she wakes up after realizing her baby had died. Something like that.

Last edited:

PR1985

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2016
Germany
They never focused on that again. I thought it was supposed to mean that something evil had taken over the house (Leanne, I thought at the time). Probably it was just a red herring.

Actually I think this will end in typical Shyamalan fashion with a twist you'll either love or hate. They'll be either in a purgatory-like "limbo" waiting for "salvage" or it'll have been Dorothy's hallucination all along, ending when she wakes up after realizing her baby had died. Something like that.
When I saw the crack on the ground I thought: "Is this house "alive"?"
Or hell just opened.

class77

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
Story is pretty good, but the acting is not good IMHO. Rupert Grint should bless the day he was chosen as Ron Weasley

Brigidscross

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2019
Such great theories!
The more I read each of your thoughts... the more I’m believing she ( Leanne) is only there for protecting Jericho ( since she seems to really dote and have a connection with him) but- we are now seeing her ruthless side to teach lessons
(Sean/splinters: Dorothy/lip: allergy kid as a pawn for info/ lobster ice cream)- & those shades of what she is capable of. Duality of her calmness until she feels betrayed...then she punished herself for the kid/...—no matter what - you never sacrifice a child for your own benefit- you must suffer for your wrongs: your penance

Uncle George had to have a look at Jericho..
why? Gives gift of wooden chef - marionette so.. is Sean’s life being sacrificed for jerichos?
Or is Dorothy’s life going to be sacrificed for Jericho to have been brought back - but brought back with what condition?
I almost wonder if there’s a parallel with
“Leanne” that Dorothy may have been brought back from a death as a child & her mom died instead - which may be why Leanne feels a pull to Dorothy & understands her Bc Leanne was brought back -
Maybe they will all be sacrificed and die in a horrific situation soon - but the baby is taken to do same “ work “ they do

one thing that bugs me is that Dorothy gives George a paiof same sized brown new shoes she said Sean bought in 2012-.
why say the date? Last viable sane memory of normalcy?

Possibly leanne has her own agenda - has her own thoughts not following what Uncle George came to get her for.

-maybe their “ saving” is getting you past the gates to hell, out of purgatory & that waiting area where you are judged?-... -
Saving those that died at the hands of irresponsible people...

opposite of what we would think being saved means you go to Heaven. Same as crickets are negative - opposite of being a source of luck on earth.
Being a Godless house ( not sure what that means?) But something weird here makes me think all three of them might be related Dorothy, Sean & Julien (incest). Maybe it was Julian & Dorothy having relations-? who knows-... did he ( Julian) get her pregnant? Nothing gets him hard now?... lol wth

It may be Jericho was never born - sean & Julian don’t seem to recognize him & if the kid died 6 weeks ago- no one is really that distraught ...unless she was given an abortion at 13 weeks... and that makes so much more time to have passed to forget -
Apparently she produces milk so there was a pregnancy -
Leanne asked Dorothy how did she & Sean meet -.. she’s so chatty always to talk about herself-... BUT avoids that conversation. Maybe they’re brother & sister / cousin- related - not sure about that one-
They are all so self absorbed. Sean comments to Tobe about him not practicing on last live eel- - something like (having a heart per say) ...- that attitude will get him no place in life... so maybe Sean is the most vile of all. He does not honor a life-
- I do believe more so that they need to repent for their wrongdoings - sins.. like Sean’s splinters - In bible - splinter in eye passage - sin - you can’t ignore Sin & hope it goes away.
.. I dont know lol

I just looked up Elm & it has been associated with the Underworld- Celtic folklore Uncle made it a point to say that the Elm was from a special tree from their field.. an elm tree sits at entrance of Hell between living & dead
I do believe the entire premise is bringing the baby to safety ( just thinking safety for them is Hell) Leanne did bring jericho back to life... or give him the life he was meant to have & never got the chance to for a purpose - died at 13 weeks - from conception or after birth ?... 3 months old ?
that yellow onesie was 0-3 month size?-...
It’s not clear yet why there is an outfit or two in basement.

That mural behind her bed is creepy too... looks like a woman is being sacrificed? Lots of lions also in picture looking on - ( again with lions)
I think there’s a big tree in picture too & maybe there are subtle changes in that picture as though it’s a world really happening in some dimension? She does take the baby (as per Sean ) into her room every night...
I’m intrigued with that picture of the drawer - saved tests- pills - some gold topped jar & (demon?) Great observation
In a flashback scene tho where Dorothy is excited about a positive pregnancy.test -
(not Jericho test) Sean asks what time & she says “ in my fathers bathroom”... which means apparently at that point in time they weren’t living in the present home then since Julian said to Leanne “non of this is theirs-all their fathers...” as though they just dwell in that space now & not the home from before.
hmmmm?

Also her meals consisting of tomato soup (red like blood) toast and water - it’s like she’s preparing her communion on an alter to receive the body and blood of Christ - setting her gifts just right on the tray -... (water washes the wine chalice in catholic religion)

years void of taping Dorothy's daily interviews-...
It shows there have been lost years -
2007 video of Child Leanne
Some 2011
2017-18 & 2 tapes I think of 2019
Was she put away for something Sean, Julien & Natalie did or knew happened.
why wasn’t she working-
Or is all this seeing of interviews meant only for them to see pertaining to what they did & subtly get messages across?
Maybe not real
- her video with Leanne- Dorothy says people traveled far to be there -mothers and aunts...just mothers / aunts??

Subterranean Blues cooking oil & baby wipes?
- Murder Trial- killer at large
Visitor to City was killed @ 18th & Walnut
absurd interviews.

MNS is part of this process ( we know he didn’t write it) but believed in this storyline tremendously- so I’m expecting something we hadn’t seen coming -

Stray dog in room - a protector for Jericho knowing Natalie would sneak back to baby during her visit - Leanne horrified they killed dog and beat it so easily - life has no meaning if something threatens them!... just dragged it -crazy —-their ability to kill is uncanny-
- she brought back dog ( regenerated )- maybe it was uncle george- or she just utilized a stray-.

.. but Leanne has a piece of Natalie ’s hair when she flipped her! Let’s see what happens to her!!

BUT / -this entire story is being told from Sean’s perspective/...how he views each character -... so damn it to hell if it’s Sean’s confessions in the end telling his story from death row or a looney bin...
Can’t wait to see what happens!

8ADE6947-247F-4BDE-8A5A-F8247AC19595.jpeg

94E90810-F72C-4EE5-BB20-C419EC6718C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: rmoliv and matrix07

Brigidscross

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2019
By the way, I rewatched the episodes and here's a list of Dotty's news reports in chronological order*:

*on some occasions it's Leanne watching TV while on others the TV turns on automatically without anyone in the room. On one occasion it's Sean watching a report on a murder trial verdict

- Accident on the corner of 18th with Walnut, one of the deceased identified, Mr. Eric Sherman, believed to be a visitor to the city

- The headline reads "Cleaning up the streets" and some parade will go through a neighborhood, Dotty asks a woman (looks homeless) what she thinks of it and she replies "God put me here so if they want me gone, God better find me somewhere else"

- Narcotics officers raided an apartment building in Kensington, substances discovered included heroine, a man and a woman were arrested and their children were taken into care by city officials

- The headline reads "Subterranean Blues" and Dotty reports about a fatberg made of cooking oil and sanitary wipes, a menace to the city's sewage system

- The jury in the Timothy York murder trial heard final statements and a verdict has been reached

- The jury has reached their verdict: "not guilty", Dotty's ask Timothy York if he has anything to say to the families of the victims, he replies "I hope they catch him", she ends the report saying "the killer is still at large"

- Leanne watches a report from 2011, Dotty interviews a young girl at a pageant who happens to be Leanne from Wisconsin

- Headline reads "Hygiene a priority" and Dotty reports on "hygiene fanatics" wanting makeup free touch-ups at the mall to be forbidden

- Dotty's at a gym reporting on how "nothing burns those inches off like trampolining"

Not sure if there's any hidden meaning to this, just in case anyone figures something out. ?
By the way, I rewatched the episodes and here's a list of Dotty's news reports in chronological order*:

*on some occasions it's Leanne watching TV while on others the TV turns on automatically without anyone in the room. On one occasion it's Sean watching a report on a murder trial verdict

- Accident on the corner of 18th with Walnut, one of the deceased identified, Mr. Eric Sherman, believed to be a visitor to the city

- The headline reads "Cleaning up the streets" and some parade will go through a neighborhood, Dotty asks a woman (looks homeless) what she thinks of it and she replies "God put me here so if they want me gone, God better find me somewhere else"

- Narcotics officers raided an apartment building in Kensington, substances discovered included heroine, a man and a woman were arrested and their children were taken into care by city officials

- The headline reads "Subterranean Blues" and Dotty reports about a fatberg made of cooking oil and sanitary wipes, a menace to the city's sewage system

- The jury in the Timothy York murder trial heard final statements and a verdict has been reached

- The jury has reached their verdict: "not guilty", Dotty's ask Timothy York if he has anything to say to the families of the victims, he replies "I hope they catch him", she ends the report saying "the killer is still at large"

- Leanne watches a report from 2011, Dotty interviews a young girl at a pageant who happens to be Leanne from Wisconsin

- Headline reads "Hygiene a priority" and Dotty reports on "hygiene fanatics" wanting makeup free touch-ups at the mall to be forbidden

- Dotty's at a gym reporting on how "nothing burns those inches off like trampolining"

Not sure if there's any hidden meaning to this, just in case anyone figures something out. ?

Yes! Great for listing theses!/ reading through the interviews
Right before Dorothy speaks to Leanne-.. she says to another girl “ thank you Chloe”.. & that’s one of names written on a pregnancy test stick in that drawer .. she also said people came far to be there.. mothers & aunts... why just mothers & aunts... ?
Are we to think Leanne’s might belong to her somehow also in that lineup of girls... or is it all parts of Dorothy’s psyche - & nothing is real in the end -
I feel like our answers are in front of us/. Possibly not as hidden as we think

Reactions: rmoliv and matrix07

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
Great observations guys. I watched the episode a second time and I don’t think that dog is Uncle George anymore. There was a scene that show it came into Turners house right after Julian parking so it seems to be just a stray dog.
And this episode seems to kill the theory that Jericho never been born. It appears everyone, Sean, Julian and Natalie all had seen him. Julian even commented about the child has a passing resemblance to Jericho. So I guess they all just kept all Jericho photo in the basement or something in order to not remind Dorothy of the tragedy.
And I agree with @rmoliv that it’s Dorothy who killed Jericho and Sean and Julian cover it up, possibly by burying him in the basement (possibly in the exact same spot Julian looked at child cloth while having sex?). And from Julian confession to Natalie, Jericho must have died in a very awful way. When Natalie gave the doll to Dorothy in the bathroom she said “he‘s okay”. The doll was lifeless yet Dorothy believed her at once. How? The doll was lifeless but it appeared intact. Could Dorothy believe the doll was ok because it was intact. Could Jericho die by..say, decapitation? (How can that happen in the bathroom, the place it’s supposed to happen?)

And the show told us from the beginning, and always told us, that these people in this house are sinners. Sean said it’s his house and he’ll masturbate anytime he’d like. Sean kills animals for a living. Julian just killed a dog while supposedly Dorothy is the most guilty one of all because she killed her own child. Leanne is the opposite. She’s all about life and creating life.
I believe the crack in the basement is something bad coming just like Aunt May predicted about the crickets.

Of course this is the story the show would have us believe and I think the real story is not this straightforward. The fact that everyone always talk about a need for Dorothy to ”wake up” (and a void of whole 7 years of Dorothy’s tapes) seems to imply another layer above the story shown to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmoliv

ebyands

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2019
Leanne could be the only good person in the show, and Jericho?

I think Dorothy and Sean sacrificed their baby for power/wealth etc... from ideas promoted by Natalie and Julian. But Dorothy flipped.

As a prominent reporter/TV journalist you'd think she'd be ruthless and competitive, but she currently isn't. We never see her work persona. I think outside of the house she's almost a different person.

Leanne is there to judge them, a servant of god. Or Jericho has been returned only for them to face what they have done. Uncle George is another angel who cares little for man or our errors?

Reactions: matrix07 and rmoliv

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
I now think all we're shown are Dorothy's hallucinations. All characters are either made up by her disturbed mind (Leanne, Uncle George) or versions of real people in her life (Sean, Julian) - not sure which group Natalie would fit in (she's probably a personification of the truth trying to get to her). The dog was her deranged mind way to escape the truth, hence why the dog attacked Natalie.

This would explain such improbable things such as Uncle George knowing her mother used to call her Dottie. The basement's floor cracking could be a metaphor for her own mind breaking (instead of the place where Jericho's was buried as I assumed before). She's probably in a mental institution or in jail for having murdered her baby and the show ends when she wakes up from this hallucinatory state.

ebyands

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2019
I now think all we're shown are Dorothy's hallucinations. All characters are either made up by her disturbed mind (Leanne, Uncle George) or versions of real people in her life (Sean, Julian) - not sure which group Natalie would fit in (she's probably a personification of the truth trying to get to her). The dog was her deranged mind way to escape the truth, hence why the dog attacked Natalie.

This would explain such improbable things such as Uncle George knowing her mother used to call her Dottie. The basement's floor cracking could be a metaphor for her own mind breaking (instead of the place where Jericho's was buried as I assumed before). She's probably in a mental institution or in jail for having murdered her baby and the show ends when she wakes up from this hallucinatory state.

I know MNS (plus writing team) may a few times be hack writers but I can’t see them writing themselves into that corner.
Far too much has been seen from other characters perspective, Dorothy knows nothing of Leanne’s bedroom routine or Seam & Julian going to Leanne’s childhood home.
If the series has already been renewed then there must be a continuous plot? Or they’re going to make it an anthology series

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
I know MNS (plus writing team) may a few times be hack writers but I can’t see them writing themselves into that corner.
Far too much has been seen from other characters perspective, Dorothy knows nothing of Leanne’s bedroom routine or Seam & Julian going to Leanne’s childhood home.
If the series has already been renewed then there must be a continuous plot? Or they’re going to make it an anthology series

You’re probably right but something along those lines of a huge twist would be more fitting for a Shyamalan-esque work. Like in The Village or The Sixth Sense or Split. Shyamalan said on an interview he could tell the whole story in 6 seasons, 10 episodes each, but whatever the case is regarding the plot I don’t see how this could span 6 seasons.

Last edited:

Brigidscross

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2019

@rmoliv
this is such a great point...sometimes when I watch the interactions- some so dramatic- & some without the drama that any adult would therefore have.. which makes me believe you’re 100% correct- Dorothy is hallucinating & I kind of think now in reality is not an adult at all - she’s a kid -maybe a teen? Or in her early 20’s
- she’s really a mentally disturbed individual who creates an entire world set in her fathers house {in her mind she’s married, successful}

Her brother & his best friend (husband as it plays out in her mind ) are there too- - he’s always such a jerk to her - as a brothers best friend would be to a sister-...maybe she does create in her mind all these scenarios & we see them play out on screen to tell the story - as she is talking through her therapy sessions-.to Natalie
I think Natalie is a dr - but maybe again Julian & Sean “as just kids”- would say things like “ she’s a quack”
They are super rich - and spoiled & in their fathers house would be where she would be most comfortable. Maybe she did fool around with “ Sean “ bc she did say in that one scene - “ she conceived in her fathers bathroom” - just so odd-
There isn’t any supernatural stuff happening - it’s all real - but we see it how “Dorothy” sees it- Maybe her real name is Leanne & needs to wake up - possibly they keep her sedated in between- & she relates to wizard of Oz bc she’s young -
And Leanne we see throughout this is just someone in “Dorothy’s” imagination that is a Godsend - to understand her - maybe Leanne is her Servant ( they are rich) but doesn’t really exist - handwritten resume like a kid would send - that Dorothy wrote-

That bedroom Leanne stays in really looks like a pretty girls bedroom - maybe it was or is Dorothy’s room.

The “ boys “ ( as Natalie refers to them as to Leanne) did something bad to Dorothy’s (baby) -maybe a doll although she believed it was a real baby or who knows maybe even got pregnant for real & bc she’s not ok - they terminated it -

possibly- they all decided to give her another DOLL to stop her breakdown that sent her more nuts! Maybe those boys shoved it in disposal? - Natalie in that flashback was talking to Dorothy in shower as though she was a child or childlike-
We see interaction between the “ adults” as we are meant to view them as though this is Dorothy’s view- but in reality - maybe they’re all really just kids? Teens?
Everything that happens is odd - reactions-
Even all the interviews are as a child’s mind would make up - make no sense
Trampolining- ( Lol )

-possibly this entire saga is just how we are supposed to view it- maybe now going forward we will be shown what happened to get us here - still seen through Dorothy’s eyes & the rest of these seasons will be looking backwards to put the pieces together.

Last edited:
Reactions: matrix07 and rmoliv

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
@Brigidscross

Your theory is interesting and could be possible but I don’t think they’d make the story that complex. Going by other Shyamalan works it’s usually simpler. But yes, calling them “boys” is odd. I do also agree that there might not be anything supernatural going on, and the show’s writer has actually talked about that possibility on an interview. The way I see it, if there’s nothing supernatural going on, then at least part of the storyline has to be some sort of hallucination.

Brigidscross

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2019
@Brigidscross

Your theory is interesting and could be possible but I don’t think they’d make the story that complex. Going by other Shyamalan works it’s usually simpler. But yes, calling them “boys” is odd. I do also agree that there might not be anything supernatural going on, and the show’s writer has actually talked about that possibility on an interview. The way I see it, if there’s nothing supernatural going on, then at least part of the storyline has to be some sort of hallucination.

yes- lol you’re probably right- it has me all over the place -
But we can’t forget MNS didn’t write it - just directed a couple & co-produced - so if you look at one specific example of Basgallop work - What Remains - layers upon layers of complexity - so you never know-
?

realpras

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2013
One thing to remember, as pointed on the post above, MNS does not write the story - he directs the first episode (and prob a couple more) and is an EP. So might be irrelevant to judge/guess how the story will go by basing on past MSN’s works

MOG80

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2020
I’m on the Servant Train too with the thought that Dorothy is not conscious.
—-instance of her looking in the refrigerator scene with the bright light shining on her face- like possibly a dr would do shining a flashlight in eyes to test responsiveness - which could be what’s actually happening.
Hearing Julian want to call a paramedic and Sean saying “no wait... Dorothy are you remembering...? which is what she hears being said.
I think Dorothy is the one from Wisconsin
( tragic youth ) / all these storylines are bits & pieces of her past seeping through as she’s knocked out-...
Dorothys Gales Wizard of Oz story completely occurs while shes knocked out with a bump on head. Lots of inferences-

60 episodes / 5 years? They have been given the green light for season 2.. but if they are hoping 5 years to tell this story - might very well be an anthology series-.
Can’t be sure they would be picked up every season for sure- so this is a safe haven.

just watched Messiah - same premise

Last edited:

CE3

macrumors 68000
Nov 26, 2014
Whatever it’s building to better be good, because it’s starting to feel like the same episode over and over.

Jxdawg

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2019
Wow...just watched today’s episode. This has to be the least predictable series this year. If there is a great reveal, it better be good!

Brigidscross

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2019
Wow...just watched today’s episode. This has to be the least predictable series this year. If there is a great reveal, it better be good!
Yes!! I hope so!

So...We finally saw the father- what a gem lol
And appears that Julian -staircase scene- being the first one to get to house that terrible day and found the baby-...took Jericho from a tub ( water?)
Pearl in mouth- superstition is placed in deceased mouth for smooth journey through underworld -
And Toby walking home saw Wanda & was surprised to see her at 11 at night! She was heading towards the Turner house with a baby carrier that looked heavy -not empty
when Julian looking for baby Jericho -he checked closet in Dorothys room- why were there no clothes except a white garment hanging there?

is Leanne just a religious nut or back to original thoughts- sent to bring redemption from God

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
Yes!! I hope so!

So...We finally saw the father- what a gem lol
And appears that Julian -staircase scene- being the first one to get to house that terrible day and found the baby-...took Jericho from a tub ( water?)
Pearl in mouth- superstition is placed in deceased mouth for smooth journey through underworld -
And Toby walking home saw Wanda & was surprised to see her at 11 at night! She was heading towards the Turner house with a baby carrier that looked heavy -not empty
when Julian looking for baby Jericho -he checked closet in Dorothys room- why were there no clothes except a white garment hanging there?

is Leanne just a religious nut or back to original thoughts- sent to bring redemption from God

Why do you think he found the baby in a bath tub?
I think the pearl Leanne swallowed or hid in her mouth means that punishment is coming for Dorothy, now that she knows the truth about what happened to Jericho (Julian confessed to Leanne and told her everything).
Wanda was coming from the Turners house and carrying the doll. It was her that swapped the “babies” on Leanne’s request (guessing she probably paid her).
The closet was Leanne’s.
Not sure what to think anymore about Leanne to be honest. It’s hard to think of a theory that doesn’t involve anything supernatural going on.

Meuti

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2019
If the baby
has been swapped then how did it swap back just seconds before falling down the stairway when Julian dropped it? ?

MOG80

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2020
I think the pearl Leanne swallowed or hid in her mouth means that punishment is coming for Dorothy, now that she knows the truth about what happened to Jericho (Julian confessed to Leanne and told her everything).
Wanda was coming from the Turners house and carrying the doll. It was her that swapped the “babies” on Leanne’s request (guessing she probably paid her).
The closet was Leanne’s.
Not sure what to think anymore about Leanne to be honest. It’s hard to think of a theory that doesn’t involve anything supernatural going on.
The closet was Leanne’s.

I’ve just rewatched episode 8- I see what BCross is seeing . camera shot looking up from below the baby by stairs as Julian was taking baby back up.. it appears cloudy - like water/ possibly a bathtub? What was he envisioning?
I believe also that the part we see of Tobe... he’s walking away from Turner home after dropping Leanne home -as Wanda is rushing towards it- I think Tobe was asked to get Leanne out of house by Sean-
Possibly Sean is behind this - wanting to drive Julian nuts now bc he is talking to Natalie-...
Could be that Wanda is bringing Jericho baby back- -( she was paid by Sean to do that)
maybe Sean & Leanne are really in on this together?-.. but Sean’s splinters? doesn’t add up/
and when Julian heard that cry from downstairs which is why he caught doll last second- it was Wanda at that moment bringing him back in the home-. Sean closed side door...but doesn’t look too surprised it was left open.
Baby is only seen again as a real baby when Dorothy picks him up.

All coming to a close - hopefully

rmoliv

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2017
If the baby
has been swapped then how did it swap back just seconds before falling down the stairway when Julian dropped it? ?

Julian was holding a doll and kept holding a doll after it almost fell down the stairwell. When he heard the baby cry it was Wanda downstairs breaking into the house with the real baby. By the stairwell he handed the doll to Leanne and while he went down to the basement looking for the baby, Wanda and Leanne swapped the “babies”. Leanne went upstairs and put him back in the crib.
[automerge]1578095065[/automerge]
I’ve just rewatched episode 8- I see what BCross is seeing . camera shot looking up from below the baby by stairs as Julian was taking baby back up.. it appears cloudy - like water/ possibly a bathtub? What was he envisioning?
I believe also that the part we see of Tobe... he’s walking away from Turner home after dropping Leanne home -as Wanda is rushing towards it- I think Tobe was asked to get Leanne out of house by Sean-
Possibly Sean is behind this - wanting to drive Julian nuts now bc he is talking to Natalie-...
Could be that Wanda is bringing Jericho baby back- -( she was paid by Sean to do that)
maybe Sean & Leanne are really in on this together?-.. but Sean’s splinters? doesn’t add up/
and when Julian heard that cry from downstairs which is why he caught doll last second- it was Wanda at that moment bringing him back in the home-. Sean closed side door...but doesn’t look too surprised it was left open.
Baby is only seen again as a real baby when Dorothy picks him up.

All coming to a close - hopefully

I didn’t notice that but now that I come to think of it, it could be a hint that he drowned either accidentally or on purpose by Dorothy.

As to Wanda, it makes sense but why would Wanda be walking towards the house? The scene is after the real baby is back in the house so I guess it would make sense that she was coming from the house with the doll in the baby carrier. But that’s gotten me a bit confused too because of Tobe who should be walking away from the house.

I think the whole purpose was to drive Julian nuts and get him to confess, as he ended up doing. That’s why I think Leanne hired Wanda to freak him out. Actually it would be a nice twist as he did exactly the same (hired Wanda) in an earlier episode in an attempt to get rid of Leanne.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meuti
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.