Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aditya rathee

macrumors regular
May 1, 2019
India
So you're waiting more than a year for a controller? A controller that was on sale for $40 and less during black friday...

ok then :rolleyes:
Lol no i actually had a ps4 controller before ( used it on android but it is dead and out of warranty now so i guess if i have to buy i will buy a new one

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
My PS4 has been giving me problems so I'm team PS4 Pro now. Kind of have been wanting one and it will be nice to have for Cyberpunk.

Reactions: BlankStar

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Someone on Reddit opened up his PS4 Pro and put some sort of cooling stickers on every chip and the thing now runs as quiet as can be. Now all I need is the balls to open mine up and do the same...

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Guess you've all seen the news, but since it hasn't been posted yet. The new copy/paste logo for the PS5

dims

Falhófnir

macrumors 603
Aug 19, 2017
In a recent interview was said that the "unique elements" new to the console weren't yet revealed... :eek:
Wonder if they're talking about a user facing feature like the controller's new haptics/ resistant triggers, or a developer focused one like bringing ray tracing support?

Burningtime

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2015
BOSTON, MA.
In a recent interview was said that the "unique elements" new to the console weren't yet revealed... :eek:

I read that too and I...don't believe it. I think that there is more to reveal but I don't think it's gonna be anything mindblowing since they already mentioned: SSD, hardware ray tracing, backwards compatibility, haptic controllers, new UI menu with game pause features and 3D surround sound.

I think it's just corporate talk since all they had to reveal was the logo. Although I'll be very happy to be wrong about this if they come out with something that isn't gimmicky and hasn't been revealed yet.

Either way, I need to start saving. PS5 will be worth it to me just for the ability to play all my PS4 library with better load times.

Reactions: BlankStar

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Sony just announced they won't be attending E3, so seems you're absolutely right about wanting all eyes on them...

Burningtime

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2015
BOSTON, MA.
It's probably going to another February showcase on their own terms like they did with the PS4. Would be cool if they showed the system and price and everything.
If I had to bet it would be a tease of the system and maybe some more upcoming games that are being worked on for it in February, and then another Sony conference around the same time as e3 with the unveiling of the system and the price and release date.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
It's probably going to another February showcase on their own terms like they did with the PS4. Would be cool if they showed the system and price and everything.
If I had to bet it would be a tease of the system and maybe some more upcoming games that are being worked on for it in February, and then another Sony conference around the same time as e3 with the unveiling of the system and the price and release date.

Since MS revealed their system, hopefully Sony will reveal theirs earlier than later.

Reactions: Burningtime
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.