Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uttrekr

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
Athens, TX
My Watch Edition Titanium just switch to Preparing to Ship. Was scheduled to deliver 10/2-7 and credit card was charged. So there’s hope for all to get sooner than expected.
Thanks - appreciate the ray of hope.

Did you get the black Titanium? From what I can see it’s now back ordered to Nov while the regular Titanium is much less and stainless is pretty much launch day.

SomeGuy2112

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Space Black Titanium with black leather loop. Estimated delivery Sept 30-Oct 3 just got charged tonight and is in preparing for shipment status. For those keeping track. :)

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
For previous EDITION watches it has been 2 years, I would be surprised if it were different this time around. Where did you see this specifically?

Read:

AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 36 months. Each incident is subject to a $79 service fee, plus applicable tax.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.”

https://www.apple.com/support/products/watch/

trife

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2012
What does everything think about number of matching strap options for the titanium vs SS? I have a feeling things won't match as nicely with titanium as SS but I hope I'm wrong.

My OCD is kicking in the more I think about all the bands that I have with stainless on them somewhere lol.

My Watch Edition Titanium just switch to Preparing to Ship. Was scheduled to deliver 10/2-7 and credit card was charged. So there’s hope for all to get sooner than expected.

Yep. Mine was scheduled for delivery between 9/30 and 10/3 and I was charged today and it's now preparing to ship. Here's to the same thing happening for my Midnight Green Max that somehow got stuck in 9/27-10/1 purgatory mere seconds after orders went live.

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
36 MONTHS according to the site

Two year warranty. If purchased, AC+ extends it to a total of three years.

@Furzul @KarimLeVallois - you are correct.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: KGWVU

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
Black 44 Ti with LTE prep for shipment and charged. Initial date of Sept 27- Oct 5th.

Yeet yeet! Gonna have my iPhone and watch on the same day! YASS

Reactions: deeddawg

CYB3RBYTE

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2014
Midwest
perhaps I misunderstood something along the way. Too tired to go back thru.
Apple care is a steal for 3 years of accidental coverage.

I was gonna say, pretty sure it’s one of the only products they sell with a two year warranty! Interesting. I’ll be getting the AC+ on my titanium, and it can also be extended afterwards as well for a certain amount per month.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
I was gonna say, pretty sure it’s one of the only products they sell with a two year warranty! Interesting. I’ll be getting the AC+ on my titanium, and it can also be extended afterwards as well for a certain amount per month.

with my recent run in with my S4 SBSS Apple care case I am worried that if something happens to my S3 ceramic Apple will tell me there isn’t a replacement and I will be SOL.

pirategrad

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Austin, Texas
Thanks - appreciate the ray of hope.

Did you get the black Titanium? From what I can see it’s now back ordered to Nov while the regular Titanium is much less and stainless is pretty much launch day.

I ordered the regular titanium. Sorry. But that doesn’t mean that you won’t get it before November. Apple tends to under promise and over deliver. Production is ramped up and will be crazy busy to get orders fulfilled as quickly as possible. Hang in there!

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US

I'd recommend you start checking iStockNow.com for in-store stock once we hit launch day. I'm sure there'll be a thread for it as well. In past years although Apple might have long waits for delivery, they also would regularly ship stock to stores -- so you could order for delivery then if you find one in-store order it for pickup while cancelling your delivery order.

techno-Zen

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
Black 44 Ti with LTE prep for shipment and charged. Initial date of Sept 27- Oct 5th.

Yeet yeet! Gonna have my iPhone and watch on the same day! YASS
Damn. wish I didn't cancel my order. But I hate having apple stuff delivered to my house. Where is store pickup??

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
Damn. wish I didn't cancel my order. But I hate having apple stuff delivered to my house. Where is store pickup??

Set up UPS MyChoice or the similar Fedex service and redirect the shipment to a UPS store or similar for pickup. Fedex uses their Kinkos stores and now Walgreens too.

Store pickup seems to disappear when stuff is backordered. Watch istocknow.com for local stocks to start filtering in and when you see an apple store with stock you should be able to place an order for in-stock pickup that day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.