Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I've got the Oakley nylon case. It actually holds about 4 bands at the moment and a couple of Speck Protectors. Works fine, and keeps them safe and accessible in the case. Even the watch can go in their with no risk of scratching. Got it on Amazon for like $19.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I'm still looking for something, though I'll probably just pick some store of plastic container.

wickedwahine11

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
I picked up this watch roll from Amazon. Fits 6 bands.
View attachment 571400 View attachment 571401

That looks like the same one I bought. It didn't work well for me though because the straps were too long - are you using the small size band? If my bands had fit inside it like yours do, it would have worked great for me. When I did mine, it stuck out of the top and the flap wouldn't lay flat so I'm returning it today and making a version similar to the ones ianfann and AlliFlowers have.

hokiemas

macrumors member
May 26, 2015
That looks like the same one I bought. It didn't work well for me though because the straps were too long - are you using the small size band? If my bands had fit inside it like yours do, it would have worked great for me. When I did mine, it stuck out of the top and the flap wouldn't lay flat so I'm returning it today and making a version similar to the ones ianfann and AlliFlowers have.
All the bands fit except for the large Sports Band. The leather loop, I just fold over on itself.

Nell

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2012
London
My bedside table is a real mess; once I clear it I think it'll be a set of acrylic drawers from Muji for me. This, I think.

maleficent86

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
image.jpeg
Here is my rubber lined flatware tray from Target. I only have 2 accessories right now but, I am sure that will change when I get my watch. I am only intending on having 5 bands total but I guess we will see how that goes.

rkahl

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2010
Where did you get the orange band with black stripe?

This is what I am currently using to store my straps. I still can't find a suitable stand/display for my straps. I want to be able to take a glance and pick up the matching strap (usually in the mornings) instead of rummaging this tupperware box...:(

tvQwBkH.jpg

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
I simply use the Apple Watch white polycarbonate/plastic box it came in. A lot more elegant than some of the storage boxes seen here.

Expidia

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2015
Now I no longer feel guilty about never selling my expensive "cigar humidor" as I don't smoke cigars anymore (well maybe 1 or 2 a year ;)).

Really classes the bands up!

Attachments

• IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 732
  • IMG_3148.jpg
    IMG_3148.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 795
Last edited:

TomTomTuning

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2010
Central PA
Reactions: saharawest

saharawest

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2015
Thanks for the response. I too ordered it & like it a lot. I know the listing gave the dimensions, but I was surprised how big it was. I've gotten use to it now & love being able to store my bands in one place that I can take out & put away. I'm actually in the process of making an insert page since I have a few more then the 10 bands it holds.

TomTomTuning

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2010
Central PA
Shortly after posting my photos on a few sites, it appears they are all sold out of the case. I spoke to Tech Swiss and they advised that the case had been discontinued for some time, and their remaining stock has quickly sold in the last 24 hours. They're expecting to reintroduce this case in 4-6 months.

mlovergaard

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2011
New York City
Shortly after posting my photos on a few sites, it appears they are all sold out of the case. I spoke to Tech Swiss and they advised that the case had been discontinued for some time, and their remaining stock has quickly sold in the last 24 hours. They're expecting to reintroduce this case in 4-6 months.

Damn, that's too bad, I was really looking to purchase this case.

deany

macrumors 68030
Sep 16, 2012
North Wales
This is what I am currently using to store my straps. I still can't find a suitable stand/display for my straps. I want to be able to take a glance and pick up the matching strap (usually in the mornings) instead of rummaging this tupperware box...:(

tvQwBkH.jpg

really nice straps those, assuming you dont have to fiddle about adding your own adapters.
Could you provide links to were you got them from?

they are quite groovy!

thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.