Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Never had a iPhone 12 lol, had a 12 max and no sheath, you have some issues.

When your username was Robosan, you had a black iPhone 12 and changed it after a few months to a 12 Pro Max. All your uploaded pictures are taken in the same locations too buddy, same as your other usernames, Robster3 and sonstar ;)

Scott M

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2009
Is it normal for the synthesis to be really difficult to take off the phone? I’m convinced I’ve bent my phone in the process of taking it off, it was so tight. Are there any tips for taking tight cases off iPhones?

Reactions: walds11 and macher

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012
Is it normal for the synthesis to be really difficult to take off the phone? I’m convinced I’ve bent my phone in the process of taking it off, it was so tight. Are there any tips for taking tight cases off iPhones?
Yea the Synthesis is pretty hard to take off.

Let’s see some pics of your bent iPhone.

Reactions: walds11

debroei

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2014
Yes, absolutely.
My synthesis is hard but do able, not a case you want to remove on daily bassis. Thinking of buying a sheat. in the past I had a decoded leather case ( 13 pro max). That’s case was very hard re remove. Leading to some damage to the leather of this case made by my nail. This because it was so hard to remove/ get a good grip to get I off.

Last edited:

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
Oh 100%. It feels like you need a crowbar to get the Synthesis off the phone, meanwhile with the Sheath you just apply slight pressure to the camera area and push the phone out.
Yeah, the Synthesis is harder to get off than the Sheath I agree. But I wouldn’t say I need a crowbar to get it off. switch between the two regularly so maybe I’m just used to it now.

Reactions: AE14

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
When your username was Robosan, you had a black iPhone 12 and changed it after a few months to a 12 Pro Max. All your uploaded pictures are taken in the same locations too buddy, same as your other usernames, Robster3 and sonstar ;)
too much time on your hands if you are stalking people on here, must live a interesting life lol, wrong anyway

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
too much time on your hands if you are stalking people on here, must live a interesting life lol, wrong anyway

Interesting flip around considering you seem to seek me out each time you rejoin. It’s easy to spot without wasting any time, I can assure you. Anyway, not going to ruin this thread and happy I’ve given an honest opinion on Caudabe.

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
Interesting flip around considering you seem to seek me out each time you rejoin. It’s easy to spot without wasting any time, I can assure you. Anyway, not going to ruin this thread and happy I’ve given an honest opinion on Caudabe.
then why start

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
I have a 14 pro sheath black with box if anyone in Australia wants it, for postage only.

debroei

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2014
My issue with the symmetry is that it pops off the phone way too easily. I tried two different ones, and they both do the same thing. Corners will pop off when I take the phone out of my pocket.
Mine (green) had the same issue. Maybe because it was an early version, idk.

debroei

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2014
I appreciate that, as after reading so many others, I was starting to think it was just me
Never had this experience with otterbox, in the past had some similar problems with a speck or other brand case.
last years 14 pm case was just fine. Normally is love the good old symmetry. This years I pass.
on first glance the colors looked nice, but in real life it was not what I hoped it to be.
colowise I really like the Rhinoshield colors from the solid suit series.

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
Never had this experience with otterbox, in the past had some similar problems with a speck or other brand case.
last years 14 pm case was just fine. Normally is love the good old symmetry. This years I pass.
on first glance the colors looked nice, but in real life it was not what I hoped it to be.
colowise I really like the Rhinoshield colors from the solid suit series.
It’s not just Otterbox. I bought the Symmetry and a UAG case. Can’t remember the name, they all look the same to me. But both the UAG and Symmetry came off so easily.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.